EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly it makes a huge difference if you don't have to live with the consequences of the referendum. The remain voters living in Australia will not have to worry about say the NHS bring swamped by a million Turkish immigrants or UK bailing out the Euro at some point

Has anyone seen Bojo's new video. It's based on the Proclaimers classic along with the rest of the Brexiters stolen the clothes of the SNP strategy.

"We would take one million Turks
And we would take one million more
Until every street had a million kebab sellers knocking at your door"

So this poll stuff does anyone believe it or do you think alot of people are keeping cards to the chest maybe snap decision or if your younger what does Kim Kardashian think?

I have taken advantage of the rights given to all UK citizens by the EU treaties and moved to another EU land. Why should exercising my democraticy sourced rights exclude me from the democratic process?

It does, btw, as I have been away from the UK for so long I will not get a vote in the referendum.

I have taken advantage of the rights given to all UK citizens by the EU treaties and moved to another EU land. Why should exercising my democraticy sourced rights exclude me from the democratic process?

It does, btw, as I have been away from the UK for so long I will not get a vote in the referendum.

Out of interest, do you exercise your democratic rights in Sweden or are you saying you are completely disenfranchised? Or are you wanting to vote in two countries?

Are you currently paying taxes in the UK?

So SWP's opinions are valid despite him also being non resident in the UK?
To be honest I know I am a dog with a bone and a scrapper that's me, in some ways there are advantages to being far away and looking in without the noise, the people around you and the emotion and in other ways you probably feel things a bit less.

My daughter moved to Stockholm three years ago with a job and has settled very well there.

Just like the incumbent immigrants in this country, I would not expect there would be any impact on them. It's going forward and managing the process into the future that we need to concentrate on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.