EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that the claimed "Only" £23 million a day takes into account the benefits paid to migrants, to those on the dole because they have been ousted for cheap labour, the housing benefits paid out, the cost of the NHS, police, school places, public services, the child tax credits paid for children not even in this country for f*cks sake.

when your on the same side as Katie Hopkins, IDS, Galloway, Johnson, Putin, Le Penn, Farage (Corbyn?) and Gove surely you've got to be questioning your opinion?

to vote stay you've just got to learn how to vote the same way as an arsewipe like Osborne

In 1976 I voted to join mainly because the leaders of the No campaign were a motley crew. And for most of the 40 years since I've been pro EU mainly because I didn't want to be on the side of the Eurosceptics. Didn't want to be associated with the little Englanders, racists and buffoons.

I certainly don't believe that they've been right all along. Or that we should quit the EU over issues like immigration or our contribution to the budget. But I do think that the EU is no longer fit for purpose. The expansion to 28 countries would have been fine if it were still a loose trading bloc, but not when the aim is some sort of federal state. The Euro has been an unmitigated disaster, particularly for countries like Greece, and I can only see more and more such crises.

I don't for a minute believe that if we leave the EU everything will be fine and dandy. I think the next 10 years will be grim. But in the longer term it might be better than staying in the madhouse.

All this talk of the migrant crisis can only be good for the leave vote. If Cameron is going to win this referendum he's going to have to do everything in his power to stem the flow of the migrants making the trip to Europe.

Current negotiations in Brussels with Turkey include more help from Turkey re the migrant crisis in return for , amongst other things, a speeding up of Turkeys accession to the EU. Cameron is strongly backing this accession. This would give 75 million Turks access to the UK from a despostic, brutal regime. With these numbers who needs a migrant crisis? Be careful what you wish for. Oh and before you start I'm talking about numbers, not race.

I live the leaflet that says for every £1 we give Brussels we get £10 back, just give them £100 billion then we get £1000 billion back and solve our debt problem

Current negotiations in Brussels with Turkey include more help from Turkey re the migrant crisis in return for , amongst other things, a speeding up of Turkeys accession to the EU. Cameron is strongly backing this accession. This would give 75 million Turks access to the UK from a despostic, brutal regime. With these numbers who needs a migrant crisis? Be careful what you wish for. Oh and before you start I'm talking about numbers, not race.

No doubt someone will be along soon to call you such thing for just stating facts.

The EU was great as an initial idea but it's one that has been proven flawed and things are going to snowball over the next few years. We've got a great opportunity June, a risk, but a necessary risk.

I think I just read that the EU is buying Syrian refugees from Turkey in exchange for illegal immigrants and a big bag of cash! If the EU was worth a fucking jot they would be fixing the problem not paying to ease their conscience.

I think I just read that the EU is buying Syrian refugees from Turkey in exchange for illegal immigrants and a big bag of cash! If the EU was worth a fucking jot they would be fixing the problem not paying to ease their conscience.
How do you fix a problem like the Middle East?
How does the EU do it?
The EU is dealing with an issue made in Washington, in Moscow, in tel Aviv , in Riyadh, in Ankara, in Tehran etc. Now much of the EU has been party to it but it is ridiculous to think the EU can solve it, it is a problem of the whole northern hemisphere (Aus can take some blame too) and needs a solution as such.

The EUs choice is condemn people to death and allow turkey , Jordan etc to collapse or work together to share the burden and push Russia and the US much harder

The EU let alone member states has as much chance of doing this as you do of ensuring Real Madrid win the title this year sadly

The EU could do better but it is being fucked by global powers and regional powers playing power games

So Ealing as you say the EU is being fucked by global and regional powers why on earth would,want to be part of them, it's time to be rational and accept the original ideal of Europe has long been proven to be an impossible dream and we are left with a corrupt group of beuraecrats trying to keep their power in an unmanageable situation with too many countries in the Union.

I doubt that the claimed "Only" £23 million a day takes into account the benefits paid to migrants, to those on the dole because they have been ousted for cheap labour, the housing benefits paid out, the cost of the NHS, police, school places, public services, the child tax credits paid for children not even in this country for f*cks sake.

Did you swallow the daily mail handbook? Migrants put in far more than they take out. In other words the uk would be worse off without them!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.