EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think exactly the same when I'm stuck in traffic jams every day somewhere in Kent, in fact ANYWHERE in Kent and I can see an endless line of cars in front of me while I waste my life watching the vehicle in front of me for ever and I think....who is it that wants to import more people into this country and ruin the quality of my life even more than it is already by encouraging yet more and more cars and less and less car parking spaces and I think .....what a mess.

That reply just sums up what I'm saying....comparing events this week to traffic in Kent.....wow!...rest my case!

This is a total mystery to me and others too. Every poll so far, well the vast majority, say out, folk you talk to are out, yet it's still 1/2 remain.
Mind you, I remember the FA cup between City and Wigan, we were, at one point 1/18 to win, and whilst anything can happen in football, (and it fucking did ),
with things like this there is generally a surety attached to betting prediction, and I just can't understand it.

Maybe it's because you are not talking to the youth that have all said they would vote remain so that they can move around Europe feely to get the jobs that don't exist over there. Ironic really. And of course you won't have spoken to the ExPats in Spain that all want to us to remain so that they don't get asked to leave Spain and return here. And of course you won't have asked any Scots who will vote remain in order to avoid another referendum on independence. And there is always the fiddling of postal votes to consider. So yes all in all the bookies have probably got it about right.

I think exactly the same when I'm stuck in traffic jams every day somewhere in Kent, in fact ANYWHERE in Kent and I can see an endless line of cars in front of me while I waste my life watching the vehicle in front of me for ever and I think....who is it that wants to import more people into this country and ruin the quality of my life even more than it is already by encouraging yet more and more cars and less and less car parking spaces and I think .....what a mess.

Traffic jams in Kent or anywhere else are down to successive governmemts terrible handling of our infrastructure and public transport systems, our roads were built mainly when cars were not in abundance.

Also on this I have a family with an 18 yr old son as a neighbour, this bloke has his own business with 2 vans and him, his wife and the lad all have a car each, just cause there's a lot of cars it could be 3 from one household on the road at the same time, got nowt to do with more people coming in, what was once one family car you now get several in one family.

This is a total mystery to me and others too. Every poll so far, well the vast majority, say out, folk you talk to are out, yet it's still 1/2 remain.
Mind you, I remember the FA cup between City and Wigan, we were, at one point 1/18 to win, and whilst anything can happen in football, (and it fucking did ),
with things like this there is generally a surety attached to betting prediction, and I just can't understand it.
There's this myth that bookies somehow have access to information that the rest of us don't and this drives the odds. Quite simply, odds are driven by the relative weight of money on each outcome. If someone bet £200 on Remain and someone else bets £100 on Leave, the bookie calculates that if Remain wins and he pays out more than £300 then he's lost money. So the odds reflect that.

Maybe it's because you are not talking to the youth that have all said they would vote remain so that they can move around Europe feely to get the jobs that don't exist over there. Ironic really. And of course you won't have spoken to the ExPats in Spain that all want to us to remain so that they don't get asked to leave Spain and return here. And of course you won't have asked any Scots who will vote remain in order to avoid another referendum on independence. And there is always the fiddling of postal votes to consider. So yes all in all the bookies have probably got it about right.

I don't think the bookies have got it right. In a close run race, I believe Brexit will take a narrow win.

That said, there is a chance that people will begin to see through the SNP2 Campaign and vote remain by a narrow margin (but I doubt it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.