EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasty agenda or telling the truth and bringing stories to the fore on a subject that is obviously very important to millions?

At least they've finally moved on from Diana.

So for 32 days in a row there hasn't been news more or just as worthy of the front page? It smacks of a specific agenda by this paper, I mean the headlines are pretty much the same comment using different words.

Nasty agenda or telling the truth and bringing stories to the fore on a subject that is obviously very important to millions?

At least they've finally moved on from Diana.

Not really telling the truth though are they. The paper is regularly having to run corrections.

The editor wants out of the E.U. because he's hindered by anti-competition/monopoly laws.

Not really telling the truth though are they. The paper is regularly having to run corrections.

The editor wants out of the E.U. because he's hindered by anti-competition/monopoly laws.
I wouldn't know. I don't read the paper.

Don't worry about it. It's balanced up by the pro EU propaganda put out every bloody night by the BBC ad nauseum. I can choose whether or not to buy that newspaper without it affecting me at all. I can't really choose to forgoe my TV license if I want to watch sport and drama. The BBC have a captured audience. Maybe the Express, Telegraph and Sun are getting a bit of balance into our heads in the overall scheme of things.

Don't worry about it. It's balanced up by the pro EU propaganda put out every bloody night by the BBC ad nauseum. I can choose whether or not to buy that newspaper without it affecting me at all. I can't really choose to forgoe my TV license if I want to watch sport and drama. The BBC have a captured audience. Maybe the Express, Telegraph and Sun are getting a bit of balance into our heads in the overall scheme of things.

It's been shown that the BBC have given a disproportionate amount of coverage to the Tories and UKIP.

Will have to look for the source but there were 2 credible studies on it.

I wouldn't include the Telegraph among the Express and Sun. It's a Tory paper but largely level headed.

It's been shown that the BBC have given a disproportionate amount of coverage to the Tories and UKIP.

I wouldn't include the Telegraph among the Express and Sun. It's a Tory paper but largely level headed.
"The Tories and UKIP"

Er, which Tories?

I would say the Beeb have been more concerned with the tory infight than actually favouring one side or the other, so not reporting other opinions bar those that well though the marr show and sunday politics has been pretty even handed, It's daily reporting I have not kept up with prefer my news on channel 4.

It's funny but the TVs media get off on giving farage and ukip lots of coverage when he is not even part of the official leave campaign.

They don't go off piste too within the remainions do they?

I would say the Beeb have been more concerned with the tory infight than actually favouring one side or the other, so not reporting other opinions bar those that well though the marr show and sunday politics has been pretty even handed, It's daily reporting I have not kept up with prefer my news on channel 4.

You don't watch Newsnight much then. It might just as well be a mouthpiece for remain. Every fucking night they are pushing the bias. The only reason I watch it is to inform myself just how one sided they are.
David Dimbleby on Question time the other night showed his real colours. He wasn't playing devils advocate with Gove he was having a real go at him. So we all know now where Dimbleby stands on the issue. He was more aggressive than the audience who he was using as a prop.
Impartial chairman my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.