EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it patronising that people on the right like farage are trying to claim the working class to further their cause.

I am working class as are my friends and family, educated localIy only got a city and guilds and some GCSE's s worked since school and always been left wing, that pompus bigot doesn't speak or represent me or anyone I know.
I don't listen to knobs like cameron either in how I judge my view on this vote, I find it laughable that Johnson, gove, patel etc have looked down on the working class amd the north for years, but because they are saying leave the slyness of these people is ignored.

Both sides look down on the general public and patronise them, the difference is when society is shot to shit because of 30 years of it soul being ripped out and communities destroyed (not by immigration but by greed at the top) the offer of another option seems more appealing to what we have

This is ultimately the problem, many of the problems being spouted by both sides are the absolute doing of poor, successive governments. Immigration has changed the country not because of membership of the EU but because the doors were opened by Labour who then took us into a war and recession. Now we are struggling on all fronts, housing, health and so on because the current government is not funding them properly or doing enough to manage it. Every single problem facing this country right now can be attributed directly to the government of the day not doing enough.

Whichever way the referendum goes the country isn't going to become great ever whilst we have either this government or the clowns of a shadow government potentially leading us forwards.

The best thing any politician could of done in this referendum lead up was to say you know what I'm not going to appear on TV looking like a slimeball and spouting my prewritten lines, it would be far more refreshing for someone to say you know what lets actually just shutup and let the public decide....

The Brexit camp say those that want in are scaremongering. Perhaps, but then Brexit media have been doing this...

ClOvKqjWAAAL_9S.jpg

The Brexit camp say those that want in are scaremongering. Perhaps, but then Brexit media have been doing this...

ClOvKqjWAAAL_9S.jpg

saw that yesterday 32 days in a row an anti-imigration front page, they don't hide their nasty agenda well

Very embarrassing indeed Pam... I'm just putting the humble pie you will be eating in the oven ... We will continue this discussion at the end of next week ... Custard or cream with your Pie??
I wouldn't worry, she's not exactly known for her contributions to debate although they are often amusing as the cooking sherry is consumed.

saw that yesterday 32 days in a row an anti-imigration front page, they don't hide their nasty agenda well
Nasty agenda or telling the truth and bringing stories to the fore on a subject that is obviously very important to millions?

At least they've finally moved on from Diana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.