EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give over, everyone has had family members who fought and died in that war. It's not exclusively something for you personally to get offended about. They didn't fight "for" anything, they fought "against" tyranny. Britain was under risk of invasion and they fought to protect their families at home because the only other choice was surrender and collaboration. Not any heroic, noble ideals of peace, liberalism, humanity and love for your common Man. No patriotic notions of serving King and Country. They were protecting their family and friends. Your idea that they were fighting to preserve the "European ideal of tolerance" is something i'd expect to find in a hippie circle.
I am offended by the nonsense spouted implying they wanted a greater Germany. Of course they were fighting for family and friends and against facism .

All in your humble opinion of course.
Ever so umble - the comments on Farage are based on peers and reports on him going back to Dulwich college so the opinion of his cohorts - I can't pretend to know him so judge him by those that do and the posters and ideas he chooses to promote

Give over, everyone has had family members who fought and died in that war. It's not exclusively something for you personally to get offended about. They didn't fight "for" anything, they fought "against" tyranny. Britain was under risk of invasion and they fought to protect their families at home because the only other choice was surrender and collaboration. Not any heroic, noble ideals of peace, liberalism, humanity and love for your common Man. No patriotic notions of serving King and Country. They were protecting their family and friends. Your idea that they were fighting to preserve the "European ideal of tolerance" is something i'd expect to find in a hippie circle.
You're full of shit pal. My:grandparents were selfless enough to make Europe work. You're the bellend in this case. Soz.

You're full of shit pal. My:grandparents were selfless enough to make Europe work. You're the bellend in this case. Soz.
1091.gif

"An out vote is stupid"

"We should have adopted the Euro"

"You're a bellend"

Quality discussion this Tony, top draw. You and Pam would make for a cracking double act.

All in your humble opinion of course.

Ealing had to be pissed when he wrote that surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.