EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of his 3,000 posts on this issue are you talking about?
I've decided to retract my comment seeing as ealing's and Tony's grandparents single handedly saved Europe from nazi rule. If anything one or both of them should probably be King. Their children should be after them. Did you know they had children, it's just they rarely mention the fact you see.

Last edited:
I've decided to retract my comment seeing as ealing's and Tony's grandparents single handedly saved Europe from nazi rule. If anything one or both of them should probably be King. Their children should be after them. Did you know they had children, it's just they mention the fact you see.
No one claimed that , I merely took objection to the comments suggesting they wanted a greater Germany and no sovereignty, which is fair enough. fighting facism in ww2 doesn't seem particularly unusual to me unless you were the Daily Mail proprietor or surname was Mosely - do you find it strange?

But why would reality get in the way of cheap shots? If that is all you have left or as much as you are capable of? Play the man when you don't have the talent to play the ball?

Last edited:
No one claimed that , I merely took objection to the comments suggesting they wanted a greater Germany and no sovereignty. Read the comments I never claimed they did anything other than fight facism, others chose to make comments .dont bring my kids in to it much either. But why would reality get in the way of cheap shots? Is that all you have left?

I agree. SWP is an embarrassment to the Leave side. Oh ... wait a minute.

You're quite right, despite voting IN, the remain campaigners on here simply flounce about calling anyone that disagrees deluded or racists and they wonder why the polls are haemorrhaging votes.

That is true and a reason quite a few people have mentioned to me that they have decided to vote leave - yet they simply cannot stop themselves - voting self-harm.

Do not understand what this has to do with the subject in hand - this is not an election - we are not electing anyone to any office - the Leave campaign are not a political party etc. ec

Why can Remainers not understand this and why oh why do they have to seek to obscure the reality of what this choice is by the continual slagging off?

Your separation of these issues is purely technical. Everyone knows that Bojo joined the Brexiters to progress his Tory leadership aims. If Brexit win then Bojo is a shoe in for the next Tiry leader and probably PM. Can you not understand this or do you choose to bury your head in the sand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.