EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they were neutral until they ran their studies and the results let them to being Pro EU?

Love to see how many pro Exit studies you can find, certainly my google search of pro brexit studies only yielded mainly the opposite.

It's a possibility but it's rarely how these things work. The richer side do more studies and big business tend to support In (at your expense).

evilc64 APRIL 7, 2016 AT 9:31 PM

Raises some interesting potential scenarios. What kind of impact would a devaluation of say 20 pc have on Home Owners who may have equity in their property ?

'You want to stay in then you have to be all the way in, bye bye pound with a translation amounting to a minimum 20% loss (look to the real cost rise across Europe on adopting the euro).'
' Not a pretty picture, we are easy prey. I think its ironic that those who will vote to remain are the ones whos asses will be kicked the hardest.'
https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2016/0...ing-think-greece-and-what-it-got-for-staying/

Is the range of scenarios they considered the entire range of scenarios? Canada, for example, have recently negotiated a trade agreement with the EU where 99% of trade carries no fee, yet they don't have to be tied in politically or pay for the privilege.

Canada has never been in the EU so there are no political consequences of giving them a free trade agreement without strings. The political consequences of a UK exit trump the financial ones in my opinion. I just can't see Merkel telling the German people that the UK will no longer have to pay into the budget, follow the EU directives, take in any EU workers, etc but will still trade as before. Or the Polish prime minister informing her citizens that they will no longer have a right to work in the UK, but she's still going to vote to allow them to trade as before.

fucking hell

we did trade with europe before the fucking EU via the common market back door

and we can do so again

do you really think they will turn their nose up at 60 million consumers?

not a chance in hell

Canada has never been in the EU so there are no political consequences of giving them a free trade agreement without strings. The political consequences of a UK exit trump the financial ones in my opinion. I just can't see Merkel telling the German people that the UK will no longer have to pay into the budget, follow the EU directives, take in any EU workers, etc but will still trade as before. Or the Polish prime minister informing her citizens that they will no longer have a right to work in the UK, but she's still going to vote to allow them to trade as before.
So, Merkel's options are?

evilc64 APRIL 7, 2016 AT 9:31 PM

Raises some interesting potential scenarios. What kind of impact would a devaluation of say 20 pc have on Home Owners who may have equity in their property ?

'You want to stay in then you have to be all the way in, bye bye pound with a translation amounting to a minimum 20% loss (look to the real cost rise across Europe on adopting the euro).'
' Not a pretty picture, we are easy prey. I think its ironic that those who will vote to remain are the ones whos asses will be kicked the hardest.'
https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2016/0...ing-think-greece-and-what-it-got-for-staying/

Haha, is this blog is the best Pro Brexit argument you have? Tittle Tattle about how those nasty little men at Brussels will punish us for staying in?!

We are not Greece and the analogy is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.