EU referendum

• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people could be so stupid. Really have to hope London turn this round cos if not I hope people enjoy another recession as they enjoy their EU free "utopia".

I'm not, I've said since day one the Welsh vote will be to leave if my experiences were correct.... Much to EB2s disappointment no doubt.
Very much so the money going out of Wales and the effect this will have on lives will be very much to my Disappointment and sadly I suspect it will lead to yours as well when nothing changes for the better.

I can't believe people could be so stupid. Really have to hope London turn this round cos if not I hope people enjoy another recession as they enjoy their EU free "utopia".
The rest of the UK is telling London it does not want to be influenced by them anymore. Maybe London should hold a referendum to leave the UK since they appear not to be in tune with the thoughts and aims of the rest of the entire country?

If thats what people want them that's what people will get - that's democracy

They will always be angry win or lose. Sad to see a Britain it appears split 50:50 by age, race, education, area etc

Cool heads will be needed on both sides whichever way it sits and Hopefully no anger or triumphalism either way.
British politics is in for a very rough ride. iF and its a big IF Leave win, I would bet Cameron will have to quit within a month and a General Election withi 6-12 months. The Tory party will be irreparably damaged.

The rest of the UK is telling London it does not want to be influenced by them anymore. Maybe London should hold a referendum to leave the UK since they appear not to be in tune with the thoughts and aims of the rest of the entire country?

London is the place pulling in all the fucking money. It's weird to say we don't want to be governed by London and about London bias when we'd be relying on it more than ever if we go independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.