• In

Votes: 503 47.9%
  • Out

Votes: 547 52.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ssshhhhh!

Guzzling a beer mate, holding firm yet. Vinegar strokes are not a go yet.

16hte0g.jpg

The rest of the UK is telling London it does not want to be influenced by them anymore. Maybe London should hold a referendum to leave the UK since they appear not to be in tune with the thoughts and aims of the rest of the entire country?
Unfortunately that's where everything is controlled from and ironically London would have been better placed to gain from Brexit than the poorer areas.

I can't believe people could be so stupid. Really have to hope London turn this round cos if not I hope people enjoy another recession as they enjoy their EU free "utopia".
If it happens, its in no small part due to condescending statements like this. Its looking like folk might be fed up with being talked down to.

I can't believe people could be so stupid. Really have to hope London turn this round cos if not I hope people enjoy another recession as they enjoy their EU free "utopia".
Indeed. Could be one of the longest recessions on record.
The rest of the UK is telling London it does not want to be influenced by them anymore. Maybe London should hold a referendum to leave the UK since they appear not to be in tune with the thoughts and aims of the rest of the entire country?
Is this London that contributes between 11-14% of all UK tax revenue every year?

Indeed mate. It's the poor sods who are struggling already I would feel sorry for. If we vote out and the economy goes tits up as I fully expect (and have been saying for 1000 pages) then I will draw no comfort in being right. The idea that some unemployed guy in Sunderland might be better off with the UK outside the EU is well, sad. It's so misguided it's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.