Euro 2024

The biggest factor is Pep and the evolution of English football tactics.

Southgate has ridden that wave and it’s almost won him things. His tactical negativity cost us the Euros.

Did okay in Qatar. Wasn’t his fault Kane missed a penalty.

This will be more difficult, I suspect as our defence is dead and the overall balance isn’t great either.

We’ve not been right since the Hungary mauling really.

The biggest shame is that Pep hasn't worked with an English central midfielder successfully yet. All of England's problems are solved if we had a proper number 6. Rice isn't one and we don't have anyone who is capable of dictating the game from deep, which is why Foden should be the 10 and Bellingham should play a deeper role in my opinion.

Media seem to believe it will be TAA, Rice and Bellingham as the three for the opener and Foden left.

The biggest shame is that Pep hasn't worked with an English central midfielder successfully yet. All of England's problems are solved if we had a proper number 6. Rice isn't one and we don't have anyone who is capable of dictating the game from deep, which is why Foden should be the 10 and Bellingham should play a deeper role in my opinion.

Media seem to believe it will be TAA, Rice and Bellingham as the three for the opener and Foden left.
We don’t have one. Pep tried with England’s player of the season, Kalvin and failed.

Can John Stones do the job

friends are still friendlies but it's not good prep at least.

I don't think other contenders have looked great either to be honest.

I have a feeling we could go out at the group stages. We looked uninterested the other night. There's rumblings in the camp also I heard. We will see, but I certainly dont think we are favourites, nor anywhere near that with our defence.
don't all players look uninterested in friendlies? it's been a long season I don't expect players to go all out in friendlies or even care enough.

no excuse not to win the group at least.

I have a feeling we could go out at the group stages. We looked uninterested the other night. There's rumblings in the camp also I heard. We will see, but I certainly dont think we are favourites, nor anywhere near that with our defence.
Difficult to go out at the group stage - even for England - when the 4 best 3rd placed sides get through out of 6 groups.
It's a joke the way it's been setup this time around imho

Forgive my ignorance but why is the England v Serbia game classed as a high security risk for the fans? Have I missed something somewhere? I know that every match these days seems to be a security risk but this one is seemingly more high risk than others.

"“The authorities rated that match from the start as high-risk,” Andreas Schaer, the managing director of Euro 2024, told BBC Sport."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.