European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

All these league's competitions cups players moaning about to many games!

Don't they realise they have the power why don't they have a players federation where they can dictate how many games players should play a year and they need at least 4 weeks completely absence of any football whatsoever!

It’s all a bit depressing. We have corrupt FIFA and UEFA on one side with their winter world cups and conference Europa leagues and on the other side a set of self interested clubs who want a closed shop. Meanwhile we’re already watching bang average football this season as most Premier Leagues clubs cope with injuries and too many games.

It like watching several rich kids on an Eton playground fight over the replica scaled Ferrari to the point that the prize isn’t worth having as it gets destroyed. The fans will have to work with ashes once it’s completely broken.

I asked someone this earlier but would like to hear some of the other Blues opinions on this.
I see some comments with regards this happening and them saying they’ll be done with football if this happens.
So my question is how would they feel if we’re booted out of the premier league or lower with regards the 115 charges and would then your opinions change?
Just wondering..

We don’t have to embrace it at all. It would literally be the death of English football, why would you accept that?

Why would you accept a league with no consequence? Or away games pretty much all in other countries?
Its your choice isnt it. The club will go for it, if invited. Of course they will.
So what you gonna do? Not go?

Id rather things stay as they are obviously but i know if the club enter it, which they will, im left with 2 choices;
Carry on supporting city
Not support city

No one is suggesting that domestic football will not continue. This is a battle between UEFA and the biggest clubs across Europe which will run its course. City should keep their powder dry for now and see how it shakes up. The PL will always exist. English football is the most attractive sport for broadcasters across the world. UEFA are no friends of ours.
Yep agree. People getting knickers in a twist and going straight to an extreme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.