European Super League | ECJ rule that UEFA and FIFA acted unlawfully in blocking Super League (p 29)

I asked someone this earlier but would like to hear some of the other Blues opinions on this.
I see some comments with regards this happening and them saying they’ll be done with football if this happens.
So my question is how would they feel if we’re booted out of the premier league or lower with regards the 115 charges and would then your opinions change?
Just wondering..

Nope, if we get booted I am done, it has been a witch hunt from day one for us, if they get their way then for me football is dead.

I asked someone this earlier but would like to hear some of the other Blues opinions on this.
I see some comments with regards this happening and them saying they’ll be done with football if this happens.
So my question is how would they feel if we’re booted out of the premier league or lower with regards the 115 charges and would then your opinions change?
Just wondering..
Still wouldn't want it. The PL can't really ban us permanently from the league as that would be OPENLY anti-competitive and discriminatory. So in my mind we'd just, come back bigger, stronger, better and dominate them all over again, but this time they wouldn't have the FFP charges to constantly abuse us with.

Perversely, I'd take immense pleasure from it too

I actually think violent resistance to the arrogance of these cockroaches who want to impose their own idea on the rest of us is inevitable if they succeed

Its your choice isnt it. The club will go for it, if invited. Of course they will.
So what you gonna do? Not go?

Id rather things stay as they are obviously but i know if the club enter it, which they will, im left with 2 choices;
Carry on supporting city
Not support city
I’d stop going. It wouldn’t be the same club and I don’t think I could support a team who basically could cause the death of the entire English game.

Even if let’s say I did go. There’s pretty much no relegation or consequence. The games would be meaningless - what enjoyment would you get out of it?

Nope, if we get booted I am done, it has been a witch hunt from day one for us, if they get their way then for me football is dead.
The witch hunt is the reason I wouldn’t now be against the ESL.
Depending on the structure, format etc.
Obviously it could be out of the frying pan into the fire, but for now I ain’t ruling it out.

Just wondering..
If the choice was between financial oblivion and my football club no longer existing, or joining a ESL to survive, then I’m going with the ESL option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.