Evan Ferguson

There's no such thing as Irishness anymore. Sure the kids don't even know what Glenroe was.

If twas me in charge they'd all be watching reruns of Anything Goes, Sports Stadium, Bosco, Forthy Coats, The Angelus, Mike's Micro Quiz M, International Showjumping from the RDS, the Sunday Game, The Late Late Show (proper with Gay) and off to bed with em till they know their place in the world. Fuckin gombeens.

There's no such thing as Irishness anymore. Sure the kids don't even know what Glenroe was.

If twas me in charge they'd all be watching reruns of Anything Goes, Sports Stadium, Bosco, Forthy Coats, The Angelus, Mike's Micro Quiz M, International Showjumping from the RDS, the Sunday Game, The Late Late Show (proper with Gay) and off to bed with em till they know their place in the world. Fuckin gombeens.
Nobody should be forced to watch reruns of Bosco. Well, nobody apart from Rice and Grealish.

Absolute nonsense. They were born in England therefore they’re English.
Is a kitten born in a stable a foal?

All the while eating boxty and crubeens, while drinking the tay from the saucer; if they weren't drinking red (yes, really) lemonade or rock shandy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.