Ever seen what goes on inside a slaughterhouse?

PJMCC1UK said:
Doesn't taste the same though. And yes I've tried your alternative version. It's like puttin bacon fries on a butty and calling it a bacon style butty. Not happening.
If you like the taste of the animal then how can you be squemish of it being from an animal. I'd call that irrational.

No. It isn't irrational. It's really simple!

I like the taste of meat. I do not like the fact it's a dead animal. I decided that I cared more about the fact it was a dead animal than I did the taste so I stopped eating it.

I daresay human flesh would taste nice of cooked and prepared correctly but I doubt you'd eat that! That's how I feel about meat.

BlueSam said:
PJMCC1UK said:
Doesn't taste the same though. And yes I've tried your alternative version. It's like puttin bacon fries on a butty and calling it a bacon style butty. Not happening.
If you like the taste of the animal then how can you be squemish of it being from an animal. I'd call that irrational.

lol the bacon fry sandwich made me laugh.

but I am kind of bored of this arguement... *throws pigs blood on you

Ha takes pigs blood and makes black pudding. Gives it me Dad cos I don't like it. lol.

pee dubya said:
talkativesprout said:
oh bollox, meat eater Vs Veggie Haymaker.

Name a veggie animal(exept by personal exception, due to some stupid ideal that no animals should suffer to extend another creatures life) with incisor teeth.

even the religeous, nutters said something about munching the stupid fuckers

Fruit bats.[/quote

they eat othercreatures m8 they are insectorvorus,

I haven't read all 8 pages - can't really be bothered so don't know whether something like the below has been brought up.

At christmas I bought a bronze turkey that had apparently had a great life before being sacrificed. Is it really better to kill an animal/bird that has enjoyed itself and would like to carry on living or to kill one that has been caged and possibly just wants to die?

I'm not trying to be contraversial whether or not my comments are but just had this thought whilst in the butchers.

I don't buy the 'free range' because it's less cruel but because it tastes better - I do however buy free range eggs for the better treatment of the chickens.

Ed68 said:
I haven't read all 8 pages - can't really be bothered so don't know whether something like the below has been brought up.

At christmas I bought a bronze turkey that had apparently had a great life before being sacrificed. Is it really better to kill an animal/bird that has enjoyed itself and would like to carry on living or to kill one that has been caged and possibly just wants to die?

I'm not trying to be contraversial whether or not my comments are but just had this thought whilst in the butchers.

I don't buy the 'free range' because it's less cruel but because it tastes better - I do however buy free range eggs for the better treatment of the chickens.
what a good point, in the wild the sick and lame get eaten first, so fuck all the organic / humane twats too, give me live in a box chicken, loads of over fed cows, and pigs that think they are goats. The other option is being lathargic, bad wind and a liking for weed grass

didn't Prince Charles once say plants have feelings too, if so that rules out eating veg on the same principles - so what's left to eat,
Macdonalds - that can't be deemed meat or veg surely -just 1oo% alien matter.

any one on here familiar with Darwin ? veggies, take up a book and read, if you can get your vitamin/ protein deprived bodies away from the student lounges. life is a stuggle to survive predators, do you think for one moment, the life you lead would be possible without heartin a few lil beasties. lets save this/lets save that let panda's die i say, if a panda cant be arsed to fuck another panda its eatin the wrong diet, steak in pepper corn sauce, fuck me you cant move for pandas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.