Everton (A) | Game Postponed

Some people need to get a sense of perspective.

Using a single, poorly worded (and somewhat inconsiderate) statement to equate Everton with another club that has been involved in hacking our internal database, gave passive encouragement to an attack on our players and was co-author (and no doubt at the vanguard) of a letter conceived with the primary intention of crippling us as a club - is almost too absurd for words.

Get a fucking grip.

Easy to forget that Boris’s key adviser smashed an enormous hole in the rules and Boris backed him to the hilt. Apparently.
The media made such a fuss about an adviser breaking the rules in a car journey with limited contact to others but they all turned the other way when a footballer from a certain club went to a packed wedding.
I know its was a bit different with Cummings and his role but the virus has no favouritism about the day jobs of people. Its numbers that it likes.
I would say WTFIDC rather than WTFIMS.
BO
it is tier 4 is shit cant visit another household not even in the garden. Only food shops/ banks etc are open but its ok for footballers to have close contact with each other, spit all over the pitch etc etc. Its a bloody mess. Living under tier 4 there is no way i would want to play football, i dont go anywhere without a mask on and anti-bacteria spray in my pocket.

plus doesnt a test just show you are negative at that moment in time and that you could be positive by match time ?
Its not inconceivable that our latest batch caught it at the same time as the first two and it took longer for the disease to show.
So much uncertainty around l am quite happy to stay in save for walking the dog in quiet areas. I open kissing styles with a crutch and then sanitise my hands and crutch. I did get a funny look from a woman as l rubbed the gel over the crutch;)

Using a single, poorly worded (and somewhat inconsiderate) statement to equate Everton with another club that has been involved in hacking our internal database, gave passive encouragement to an attack on our players and was co-author (and no doubt at the vanguard) of a letter conceived with the primary intention of crippling us as a club - is almost too absurd for words.

Get a fucking grip.
It was a poorly thought out and executed PR stunt by the Everton press office to play to their fanbase and make sure they didn’t cop for any potential flak.
That peculiar turn of phrase “Matchday is the most important date in our calendar. And this was a big one.” doesn’t read like any official statement from a professional corporate communications team Ive ever seen but more like something from fevered minds of The Anfield Wrap

Oh my god the responses from some of the Everton Fans on Twitter is hilarious! Some of them are saying we are lucky cause they would have beaten us easily. Others saying we were afraid to lose so we made this up!!!

Many calling us cheats, many asking for the 3 points. This only started when their club issued that classless statement.

First of all they are the lucky ones cause we would have beaten them. Now they have time to get their star players back and rest. We had the upper hand going into this game.

Second are they not afraid for their players? I mean even if some of our players reported a negative test, an outbreak will mean they can show positive tests in a couple of days later! What are they thinking?

And I hope we trash them when we play them in the re-arranged game! Ridiculous!

Oh my god the responses from some of the Everton Fans on Twitter is hilarious! Some of them are saying we are lucky cause they would have beaten us easily. Others saying we were afraid to lose so we made this up!!!

Many calling us cheats, many asking for the 3 points. This only started when their club issued that classless statement.

First of all they are the lucky ones cause we would have beaten them. Now they have time to get their start players back and rest. We had the upper hand going into this game.

Second are they not afraid for their players? I mean even if some of our players reported a negative test, and outbreak will mean they can show positive tests in a couple of day later! What are they thinking?

And I hope we trash them when we play them in the re-arranged game! Ridiculous!
Certainly adds an edge to the two games minimum we have to play them before the season is over, including the final day

Get a fucking grip.

Everton's statement and the reaction of some of their fans is poor but to equate them with the skulduggery of Liverpool, the so-called "Manchester United", Arsenal, Tottenham, Wolves, Chelsea, Leicester, Newcastle and Burnley is ridiculous. Part of this is Everton not wanting to to be seen as a push over. The Premier League should have spoken to them earlier.

Can’t believe the government are still keeping Liverpool in tier 2 because come new year they’ll be people flocking to the pubs in scouseland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.