Everton (a) post-match thread

Eddie wastes time at the end of games we are winning.
Other keepers waste a hell of a lot more time throughout games, but refs are too stupid to accept time-wasting is time-wasting whenever it occurs.
I know that’s what I am saying but it also seems like he has only started getting booked for it this season or at least is getting booked for it more this season

has anyone got stats on number of cards for Edderson and what they where for

Sorry that's awfully wrong. The ball didn't go out for a corner. An Everton player keeps it in, recycles it, gets a pass played back to him and is offside receiving it. The flag goes up the ref gives the offside and goes back to review the potential penalty.

No obvious error is deemed to have taken place so he restarts play with the offside he gave.

As discussed before they would only have looked at the Richarleson offside if the handball was deemed a handball.
You are right Rebelblue. But the player out wide receiving the ball back didn’t look offside. Which makes me think was the linesman flagging for the original Richarlason offside? Judging by Emerson’s placing of the free kick and then his reaction to the linesman after being booked I think he was.

I looked at a clearer freeze-frame from my recording of motd, richarlison is onside for me, deffo swerved one there with the penalty decision but we're probably due a couple. Let's hope we get back to a quicker and more incisive passing game for next weekend...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.