Everton (a) post-match thread

I agree mate . Stones and Dias at the back Bernie in central midfield alongside kdb and Rodri. atm gundogun is luxury we can do without because you cannot fit him and kdb in the same team also we need Mahrez on the right and foden on the left leaving Jesus to start doing what he should be doing and playing as a fucking striker .
Sorry but at the moment the luxury is KDB. He needs either moving out of the team or takes one of the front 3 positions imo.

No it wasn’t, when the ball hits Rodri’s arm he then boots it out for a corner, then the review is done.
Sorry. I just took this on good faith from what people said and it made sense. I watched it back on MOTD and you are correct.

No it wasn’t, when the ball hits Rodri’s arm he then boots it out for a corner, then the review is done.
Sorry that's awfully wrong. The ball didn't go out for a corner. An Everton player keeps it in, recycles it, gets a pass played back to him and is offside receiving it. The flag goes up the ref gives the offside and goes back to review the potential penalty.

No obvious error is deemed to have taken place so he restarts play with the offside he gave.

As discussed before they would only have looked at the Richarleson offside if the handball was deemed a handball.

Just dawned on me actually. The messing that got Ederson a yellow card should explain it better to folk. Ederson tried to take the free close to where Richarleson was potentially offside, but the ref booked him immediately for not being back in line with the penalty spot and out towards the sideline

This enraged me considering how often and for great lengths that tiny hands Pickford took the piss with time wasting only to be accommodated.

Sorry that's awfully wrong. The ball didn't go out for a corner. An Everton player keeps it in, recycles it, gets a pass played back to him and is offside receiving it. The flag goes up the ref gives the offside and goes back to review the potential penalty.

No obvious error is deemed to have taken place so he restarts play with the offside he gave.

As discussed before they would only have looked at the Richarleson offside if the handball was deemed a handball.
Correct analysis

Thing is VAR wouldnt look at the possible off side before the possible handball if VAR didnt think it was handball.
Once VAR say handball than they go back to check for a possible off side.
VAR said no handball so didnt check for possible off side before.

Personally thought it was a penalty but given how many bent decisions have gone the dippers and rags way over the years, I'll take it.

My worry now is with the press/media moaning like fuck, that we wont get any decision next week.
So a normal week then.

We weren't at our fluid best but let's be honest we deserved to win..
1st half Everton gave their all and that amount of effort and energy paid its toll later on in the game when we started to find more space and pass the ball around much better.
We were lucky the defender fucked up but that happens when players get tired and lose a little bit of concentration and that's why we score goals later in the game.
As for the penalty/non penalty..it would be irrelevant because if they gave the pen then they would have checked back and seen the floppy Brazilian twat was offside.
Credit to all the fans who were there and showed solidarity with the Ukrainian players and Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.