Everton (a) post-match thread

I think that the average neutral fan looking at it would say handball. I see why VAR didnt give it as they only over turn clear and obviouse and it was somewhat close to the border line but if the same happens against us next week id be expecting the ref to give it.

Fortunately the average neutral football fan wasn't in charge of VAR.

It was the Schrodinger's Cat of decisions both correct and incorrect at the same time.

You could actually do a City bingo after every City win for reasons why a City win doesn't deserve any merit ascfar as the media are concerned;

1. It was not a penalty to City
2. It should have been a stonewall penalty to the opposition.
3. The City scorer was offside
4 . A City player was offside in the build-up
5. The opposition scorer was not offside
6. The opposition player was level in the build up
7. A City player committed a foul in the build up
8. The opposition did not deserve to have a player sent off
9. (Insert name of City player) shouldn't have been on the field
10. (After a 7-0 thrashing) You'd expect nothing less from a team that cost £500 billion.

And on and on, and on....

Fuck you Cilla Black, Fuck you Jamie Carragher, Fuck you John Barnes, Fuck you Liam Neeson, Fuck you Samuel Jackson, Fuck you Daniel Craig, Fuck you Steven Gerrard, Fuck you Danny Murphy, Fuck you Steve Mcmanamon, Fuck you Kelly Dalglish, Fuck you Mike Myers, Fuck you Dr Dre, Fuck you Angelina Jolie, Fuck you John Bishop, Fuck you Nelson Mandela, Fuck you Ricky Tomlinson, Fuck you Michael Owen, Fuck you Lebron James, Fuck you John Aldridge, Fuck you Ian Rush, Fuck you Kenny Dalglish, Fuck you Phil Thompson, Fuck the Merseyside Police, fuck the biased refs and commentators, Fuck you Kilppety Klopp and Fuck you each and every bin dipping vermin bus attacking ****!
Fuck you All!
Fuck you!

Last edited:
Thing is VAR wouldnt look at the possible off side before the possible handball if VAR didnt think it was handball.
Once VAR say handball than they go back to check for a possible off side.
VAR said no handball so didnt check for possible off side before.

Personally thought it was a penalty but given how many bent decisions have gone the dippers and rags way over the years, I'll take it.

My worry now is with the press/media moaning like fuck, that we wont get any decision next week.

Richarlison was offside, nothing to do with the handball.
Was he actually offside? He looked it in real time but it wasn’t mentioned again during commentary. They showed a still photo after the game with no lines drawn and it looked a lot tighter than I thought.

Fuck you Cilla Black, Fuck you Jamie Carragher, Fuck you John Barnes, Fuck you Liam Neeson, Fuck you Samuel Jackson, Fuck you Daniel Craig, Fuck you Steven Gerrard, Fuck you Danny Murphy, Fuck you Steve Mcmanamon, Fuck you Kelly Dalglish, Fuck you Mike Myers, Fuck you Dr Dre, Fuck you Angelina Jolie, Fuck you John Bishop, Fuck you Nelson Mandela, Fuck you Ricky Tomlinson, Fuck you Michael Owen, Fuck you Lebron James, Fuck you John Aldridge, Fuck you Ian Rush, Fuck you Kenny Dalglish, Fuck you Phil Thompson, Fuck the Merseyside Police, fuck the biased refs and commentators, Fuck you Kilppety Klopp and Fuck you each and every bin dipping vermin bus attacking cunts!
Fuck you All!
Fuck you!
I’m struggling with what Messrs Leeson, Craig, Mandela, Dre and James have done. Same with Jolie.

The rest have scouse links.

The offside was after. VAR imo decided that the ref had not made a clear and obvious error. Had Rodri handled the ball in that manner with his forearm then they would deem that a handball but with the upper arm it's not an offence (see picture of FA rules website).

This could all have been cleared up had MOTD showed the graphic but instead Shearer chose to play to the Liverpool, Man Utd and Everton fan gallery. Normally MOTD are really good on such things.
No it wasn’t, when the ball hits Rodri’s arm he then boots it out for a corner, then the review is done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.