Everton (a) post-match thread

Well, in all honesty, it's the very first time in football history that a controversial decision has had a potential impact on a result. I can't think of City ever being on the wrong end of a bad decision in all the years I've supported them.
At least we’ve united the scousers in grief over the decision.

Storm in a tea cup because as you sat Richarlison is in an offside position in rhe build-up. Not flagged for but VAR would have seen it.

MOTD could have analysed this properly but they did not bother
It was talkSPORT so bear with me but they read out a statement on Sat night supposedly from whoever is in charge of explaining these decisions the general gist of which was that offside was not a factor in the decision it was purely based on analysis of the handball.

It was talkSPORT so bear with me but they read out a statement on Sat night supposedly from whoever is in charge of explaining these decisions the general gist of which was that offside was not a factor in the decision it was purely based on analysis of the handball.
Which is true as it was deemed not to be handball by Rodri.

Had it have been deemed handball, the offside would then have been looked at.

Yep... but if the pen was given, the second review would have been for the offside

They only review offsides if they lead to a goal or a pen, so there was no need to review it as the pen wasn't awarded

Hahaha

Please get relegated.

They deserved fuck all. If they had of concentrated on the football side of things instead of writing letters maybe they would not be in a relegation fight.
Sincerely hope they do get relegated.

Perhaps the FA can review Hans Segers throwing the ball into the back of the net as well, and relegate them straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.