Everton (a) post-match thread

Bizarre that he removed his pictures given they “proved him right"
I have already posted them twice before. I just thought 3 times would be overkill and I also told you the cut off the grass wasn't as visible on mine. Someone posted one with the lines visible which shows it better also(so mine aren't needed). Don't let that get away of your false narrative though.

I have already posted them twice before. I just thought 3 times would be overkill and I also told you the cut off the grass wasn't as visible on mine. Someone posted one with the lines visible which shows it better(so mine aren't needed). Don't let that get away of you're false narrative though.
Have you thought about being a linesman?

Your eyesight is better than theirs and you’re looking from an angle.

Ha ha you have the audacity to tell people to grow up! Stop going in editing your post too fixing them all up pretending to be mr niceguy :)
Haha, what did I edit out that was so bad? I edit most of my posts if I see a better way of explaining something or a typo. I think you're grasping at straws there anyway.

You're the one claiming not to care while using emotive language and swearing.

It wasn't even me who started the "more people agree with me" argument btw it was your friend Alan. I was just pointing out it wasn't a good argument to make from his point of view.

Last edited:
Haha, what did I edit out that was so bad? I edit most of my posts if I see a better way of explaining something or a typo. I think you're grasping at straws there anyway.

You're the one claiming not to care while using emotive language and swearing.

It wasn't even me who started the "more people agree with me" argument btw it was your friend Alan. I was just pointing out it wasn't a good argument to make from his point of view.
Your the one who started your smart comments with your "Oh you heard what he said did you?" Nonsense.
For some reason your taking it personal for saying I think Dias "could" be playing Richarlison onside. I also said I couldn't give a bollocks if he was on it off because it doesn't matter we won the game. I don't know why your taking offence to that, Only you know why.

Anyway we'll leave it at that because it's the most pointless argument to be having...Enjoy your night.

Does anyone have the NBC picture to clear it up? Saves me having to mess about in photoshop, only for someone to dismiss it.

No one has proven it either way, however sure you are.
He's off friend...not by much, but by today's merciless VAR standards its not a debate...EPL has NOT said he was on...they said there was no need to check so they didn't...if Everton were so sure he was on they have the means to apply their own "VAR" to the footage but that would kill the uproar...City isn't going to do that and show up the league who ruled in their favor on the handball...they have absolutely no need to...and the media full of ex-Red pundits sure won't do it...so here we are...the game is over, 3 pts. in the bag...we struggled mightily to score one goal...they didn't do a fucking thing all day but sit in a low block so I don't want to hear they deserved better...every time City win a close game someone else deserves better...nonsense...let Everton PROVE he was not off and then we can get back to the handball debate...otherwise why should we give a fuck?

He's off friend...not by much, but by today's merciless VAR standards its not a debate...EPL has NOT said he was on...they said there was no need to check so they didn't...if Everton were so sure he was on they have the means to apply their own "VAR" to the footage but that would kill the uproar...City isn't going to do that and show up the league who ruled in their favor on the handball...they have absolutely no need to...and the media full of ex-Red pundits sure won't do it...so here we are...the game is over, 3 pts. in the bag...we struggled mightily to score one goal...they didn't do a fucking thing all day but sit in a low block so I don't want to hear they deserved better...every time City win a close game someone else deserves better...nonsense...let Everton PROVE he was not off and then we can get back to the handball debate...otherwise why should we give a fuck?
No one has posted any conclusive proof of it though. If they do, I’m happy to say I was wrong in thinking that it’s a tight offside call with Dias!

It doesn’t even matter as it wasn’t handball.

Apparently!

Your the one who started your smart comments with your "Oh you heard what he said did you?" Nonsense.
For some reason your taking it personal for saying I think Dias "could" be playing Richarlison onside. I also said I couldn't give a bollocks if he was on it off because it doesn't matter we won the game. I don't know why your taking offence to that, Only you know why.

Anyway we'll leave it at that because it's the most pointless argument to be having...Enjoy your night.
The Lampard quote just confuses matters, the ref wouldn't have known about the offside unless VAR checked it. There's been no indication that they did and we shouldn't take that as one on it's own.

I had grown tired of explaining why Lampard's take isn't proof of anything, to the many outraged Liverpool fans on skys youtube videos. No fault of yours granted, which is why I removed it but I do think you overacted a tad(sarcastic at worst, not comment worthy, especially on BM). All I was doing was asking you to acknowledge we only have Lampard's word on that and he could have misheard it/heard what he wanted to because he was angry. I only removed it because I didn't want the conversation to turn into what it did but I'm not really sure it would have made much of a difference had you not seen it personally.

You're free to have your view but it really seemed like some of you were trying to have the final say on it, which was grating. Anyway, you're right it's pointless, far too much written about who's fault it is we're arguing. Lets just move on.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.