Everton (a) post-match thread

No one has posted any conclusive proof of it though. If they do, I’m happy to say I was wrong in thinking that it’s a tight offside call with Dias!

It doesn’t even matter as it wasn’t handball.

Apparently!
I understand your point...it is very tight...but Everton asking for an apology from the league is a bit ridiculous...I'm just saying if they feel so aggrieved why don't they produce the evidence of Richarlison being on so they can hang their case on what they feel is a missed handball call...Or have they looked hard and know he was offside...so why would they say anything and kill their opportunity to whine...We got the call, one way or another so there's no need for City to do or say anything...in order for it to have ever come to an actual pen Richarlison would have had to be cleared by a VAR review if a hand ball had been given...
And btw, Lampard is a fucking liar...no ref told him it was on...they told him offside wasn't a factor in the decision...and it wasn't...those are two entirely different things...

Attachments

• A373A7D1-5E48-4207-99A4-0653E1CFFF83.jpeg
    A373A7D1-5E48-4207-99A4-0653E1CFFF83.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 61
By pure chance, I found a link to a tweet which has the NBC offside line, on the MEN article, which is wrongly headlined: "Pep Guardiola admits Rodri handball should have been a penalty for Everton"

RicharlisonNBC-offside-line.jpg
Looks off to me(knee, shoulder and head) but not by as much as I first thought. I'm not quite happy with where they put the line but I think it still shows who's body parts(the relevant ones) are more ahead of who's. I might have a go at my own tomorrow but to be honest I really can't be bothered right now. That's satisfied me, for my part.

Last edited:
So the sleeve thing? Like goal-line tech, does the whole of the ball need to be below, or above, the "line"? The centre of the ball? I'm sure this has already been discussed, though can't be arsed scrolling through the whole thread...
No point. There's no official answer. VAR has come up with "more in the green zone than the red zone" but there's nothing in the laws to justify that as a rule.

No point. There's no official answer. VAR has come up with "more in the green zone than the red zone" but there's nothing in the laws to justify that as a rule.
It looked like a penalty and if it was the other way and not given for us we would be gutted
Anyway we won and it can’t be changed Everton fans upset Fine by me
Liverpool fans upset even better

We've lost a point because of a professional who cannot do his job right. It is so incompetent to get it wrong," said Lampard... Presumably if it had been awarded then we would have not been allowed to have Ederson to face it.... Fooking knobhead!
Of course, if the professionals called Richarlison and Keane had done their jobs properly, they probably wouldn’t have needed a penalty……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.