Everton (a) post-match thread

Pissed off both sides of the dipper divide in one match

Lovely
I suspect that pre-match Dippers might have been thinking EFC would lie down 'n die - it's what I was hoping that that was what SuperFrank was gonna tell his olayers. When they didn't and Fodders gets his tap in and then Rodri gets the Redshite cheering again, only for those experts and impartial upholders of the LotG to shake their clever little heads, I could see the steam rising off the collective piss in L4!

Foden miles better than anyone else today. Cancelo performances heading the same way as last season, Bernardo not involved enough and Sterling.... well. 3 points still deserved because we were the best side, but need to regain the form of a few weeks ago.

Agree this our worst performance for quite some time. No tempo and losing far too many 1on 1s. Even after we took the lead and Everton being knackered and hart broken by conceding a lucky goal for us, we handed them the game and gave them renewed energy.

But I take the 3 points if it was for that diving cheating couple Richarlison and Allen. We deserved it. Just. Let’s hope we step up big time next week and every other game after that.
That Allen bloke could give Bruno Ratface some lessons in moaning.

Just remember this with the media/Dippers for the handball.
We were robbed of a clear penalty by the ref and Var for a penalty v Southampton recently where if given correctly, could have been 2 more points for us.
Of course no coverage of this by the media bar 1 report saying officials got it wrong and don't know the rules as a foul on the line of the box is a penalty not a free kick which we got
We didn’t even get the free kick!

The best way to piss Dippers off , an Everton mistake for our goal and a blatant penalty denied , beautiful .
Our final ball was awful today , considering we have the most creative players in the league it was not acceptable for all the possession stats the return in real goal opportunities is not good enough right now.
We are going through a sticky spell and need to grind out results until our big players return to form and start creating like we know they can.
1st half was a struggle. 2nd half I thought was one-way traffic. It's not easy to open up a determined side who have limited ambition to attack. That game was always going to be like that because of Everton's situation. It's got nothing to do with the final ball.

If & I stress if we do go on to win the league this year (long way to go yet) could we have a statue of Rodri outside the ground with the ball stuck to his arm just to wind up the dippers :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.