Everton (a) post-match thread

Thank you sir, I'll definitely trying anything, although it helps we've won this afternoon. :)
You're very welcome. Also I forgot to add, I was reading a book by Matthew Walker called " Why We Sleep " it tells how getting eight hours sleep reguraly is very important for mental and physical health, learning and recovery. Fasting helps too. As you say City winning helps also. Good luck.

The offside was subsequent to the 'handball'.

The reason the pen was not given was because the VAR official and the ref deemed that the ball struck Rodri's upper arm at the sleeve area. If you read the FA website and look at the handball rules you will see that not all of the arm is covered by the handball rule.

If the handball had been given it would have been city fans who would have been angry.

I accept that it's a marginal call. I believe the VAR official was not convinced that the ref made a clear and obvious error. Had the ref called it as a pen. then I bet VAR would not have overturned it.

I was worried in real time but on the replays there's deffo some 'shirt' involved...maybe time for shirt sleeve technology? ;)

Anyway the diving Brazilan was offside, doesn't matter if it was looked at ultimately the correct decision was given.

Not got time to watch as working today but Eddie was booked on the re-start I think for placing the ball in the wrong place deemed timewasting....where did the re-start happen? That should clear up the offside if from where the stills show him off.

When it first happened I thought penalty, I think what happened is VAR reviewed the handball and decided it wasn’t clear and obvious which it wasn’t so didn’t over turn the decision. The reason they didn’t check the off side was because they didn’t need to again only an opinion but if they had thougt it was hand ball they would have then gone back and checked the offside. That was my take and yes we would all be pissed if if it had happened the other way but that’s football.

Sorry, a herniated disc is mechanical spine problem. Needs mechanical therapy to resolve it not a avoiding a piece of bread although I do appreciate an holistic approach.
I know that, thanks. I already saw a physio in the hospital and a sports therapist after spending time in the hospital. I was on crutches, I couldn't walk properly, and had to try to recover slowly. Diet, sleep and fasting can also help.

As much as the law is a disgrace its this simple for me. Ref thinks it hit the sleeve from his skewed angle. Var look at it and it clearly hits his sleeve hence there is no error and no need to look at the screen.

We got away with one only because the laws of handball are so shit these days they make sense to no one.

It was never going to be a pen this season, but would be if Liverpool or Utd needed it to be in every other single season pre this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.