Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a case for playing Walker right back and playing Cancello in midfield, where he played for much of yesterday's natch. I know we never look good with 3 at the back but against teams that like to play on the break with speedy forwards, we need Walker. Cancello, although still good, is not so assured on the left.

Walker? Really? Where have you been??

Everton will probably come out and play against us which will make a refreshing change, I fancy us for a win if they do, mind you I think we will win every game so Nostradamus I ain't.

We've had 3 good wins so let's build on that and get 3 points against these, will be a tough game but I feel positive.

Everton will probably come out and play against us which will make a refreshing change, I fancy us for a win if they do, mind you I think we will win every game so Nostradamus I ain't.

We won't come out and play. Too many injuries and too knackered.

Expect a low block and us trying to nick a goal on the counter or set piece.

This is what we did for the wins against Chelsea, Leicester and Arsenal in recent weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.