Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always drop off in intensity when we play two close games. I am hoping the players are motivated to give it their all and we have some gap before chelsea game

The team I'd like to see start ...

Foden - Aguero - Torres
Bernardo - Ferna - KdB
Ake - Laporte - Stones - Cancelo
Ederson

The team Pep will most probably pick ...

Sterling - Torres - Mahrez
Gundo - Rodri - KdB
Ake - Dias - Stones - Cancelo
Ederson

Basically the fresh legs we as fans want to see changed in the team are Aguero, Foden, Ferna and Laporte (Dias to be rested) ... while Pep's idea of fresh legs would be Mahrez and that's about it ... oh well, let's hope if he comes in, he has one of those games where he scores a couple and assists another few and that'd be that!

The team I'd like to see start ...

Foden - Aguero - Torres
Bernardo - Ferna - KdB
Ake - Laporte - Stones - Cancelo
Ederson

The team Pep will most probably pick ...

Sterling - Torres - Mahrez
Gundo - Rodri - KdB
Ake - Dias - Stones - Cancelo
Ederson

Basically the fresh legs we as fans want to see changed in the team are Aguero, Foden, Ferna and Laporte (Dias to be rested) ... while Pep's idea of fresh legs would be Mahrez and that's about it ... oh well, let's hope if he comes in, he has one of those games where he scores a couple and assists another few and that'd be that!
Dias can rest after Everton , chelsea and rags game. Stones and dias should start in these important games considering their form. Gundo over Bernardo any day in that position

Dias can rest after Everton , chelsea and rags game. Stones and dias should start in these important games considering their form. Gundo over Bernardo any day in that position
Yeah need to go full strength for these next 3 games, we've then got an 'easy' period to play the squad so everyone will hopefully finally be up for it at the dips to overturn the one goal start they'll get.

All squads aren't the same size.
The squad submitted by City is 21 players the maximum we can c submit.
There are several clubs who have submitted a squad of 24.
Foden and Torres are not included in our squad as they are U21.
Is there a case for playing Walker right back and playing Cancello in midfield, where he played for much of yesterday's natch. I know we never look good with 3 at the back but against teams that like to play on the break with speedy forwards, we need Walker. Cancello, although still good, is not so assured on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.