Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper goal celebrations from the fans in those days, not the best in terms of 'Health and Safety issues' though.Sometimes you'd end up about 10 yards from where you were standing after a goal went in.
Paul Power got a fair bit of unjust stick at times from City fans. Not the most naturally talented player we've ever had for sure(but was great on that cup run in 81)
Paul Power (sounds a bit like he should have been in Roy of the Rovers) always gave 100% whenever he played for us, which you probably couldn't say for a fair few others for many years that followed!!
I went in 1980 to Goodison they charged at i us the minute our coach pulled up at Stanley Park Knives etc
The Police just laughed and let them carry on
We managed 100 metres to the ground even Linford Christie would have struggled to match
Coming out it was going off everywhere
Didn't appease the locals as we won Somehow we made the coach back to Reddish

Tough one as we need to win this as well and we are edging closer to the end of the season and with no real room for a bad result then we need to go strong here again. At least it’s a game in the north west so no huge travel time
I watched the highlights of the Brighton v Everton game - they have some speedy players on their counterattacks, so we need a set-up to combat that. Dyche (sic) will set up the 10-man defence and rely on the breakaways.

___________________Ederson_______________

ـــــــــِAkanji_________Stones__________Laporte

__________Rico_________Kalvin__________

Riyad_____Alvarez______Foden_______Gomez

___________Haaland_____________

___________________Ederson_______________

ـــــــــِAkanji_________Stones__________Laporte

__________Rico_________Kalvin__________

Riyad_____Alvarez______Foden_______Gomez

___________Haaland_____________
Gomez!!!! No way. This like the remaining games is a must win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.