Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose against Everton = still favourites for the PL title

Lose against Madrid = out

It’s possible to manage the squad and win both but if there are sacrifices to be made it’s vs Everton.
We need to beat Everton keep the momentum with is in the league, Madrid can wait.

I couldn’t have put it any better.

England International cannot cope with playing against Everton? BM full of “we can’t risk him“ like he’s an 18 year old from the academy making his debut.

I‘d rather risk Phillips than Rodri getting injured or tired.

We have beaten Everton the last 6 meetings and they are fighting relegation for a reason. I don’t want our first 11 kicked to bits or knackered just before one of the most important games in our history.
I also find it strange that with all the stats on a player, heat maps, distance covered, etc, etc that we can buy a player that we cannot even play against lower table sides. He seems a likable guy, here's hoping for next season.

We need to beat Everton keep the momentum with is in the league, Madrid can wait.

People want us to beat Everton because they don't want the nail biting finish we had last season where it went down to the wire. We don't need to beat them. We can lose to them as long as we win our final three games. We need to beat Real Madrid. Losing another semi final will be hugely demoralising for players and fans alike. You've got two Milan teams the other side of the draw who are inconsistent and who we can beat if we're at our best. Certainly more favourable than many of the other sides we could potentially face in a final.

It could be 120 minutes on Wednesday. We need to be fit, fresh and ready for it. We might not get this opportunity again. We won the league last season and the season before it. We can win it next. It's not hanging over us. The CL has to be the priority. Make changes and we can still beat Everton. 5 wins at home all season, it's not a bad away game to have. Only Leicester and Southampton have been worse at home this season than them.

Everton will think what they did to Brighton they can do to City. They'll start full of confidence , chasing every ball getting stuck in, in our faces. Just weather the storm for 20-30 minutes then crack on

The next game is always, and should always be, the primary focus. Look too far ahead and you can get cocky and underestimate the next opponent, taking your eye off the ball. We've got the media hiding in the proverbial bushes waiting for us to slip up and pounce with unbridled glee at any misfortune. For God's sake they've already gone to town over Alfie Haaland throwing peanuts at someone lol! Just think what they'll do if Everton win and our performance is not good enough.

Go hard, go full strength, punish them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.