Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akanji on the right and Gundo for Stones.
Yes I agree, Dias was meant to be in midfield, if Gundogan is available I’m happy with that, he took a good kicking versus Madrid first leg though.

Gundogan to start against Madrid isn’t essential, Foden or Lavarez could both start for me

—————Haaland
Foden—Alvarez—Mahrez
———Lewis—Gundogan
Laporte—Dias——Akanji
—————Ortega

Plenty strong enough and Ederson, Stones, Walker, Rodri, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Grealish all rested.

Yeah, but you've made those possible win percentages up.
70% with 4-5 changes? More like 50% (I've made that up too ;)

No, percentages are pretty reasonable.

Mahrez, Foden and Alvarez have scored much more goals than Grealish, Bernie and KDB this season. It's not like they aren't brilliant players. For instance, Alvarez was our best player at Fulham and the likes of Foden and Mahrez can be on their day as good as Grealish and Bernie, or even better. It's not like we are replacing Grealish and KDB with youngsters...

Last edited:
In its own way I expect this fixture to be as tricky as last week’s Madrid game. And just as much a challenge for Pep and co.

Everton will be well up for it and we simply can’t field a full strength side given the fixture list.

Need a ballsy, coordinated effort from the squad players to keep up league momentum.

Pep’s gonna have to really lift them.

Sneaky feeling Rodri will sit this one out and Stones will play his hybrid RB/DM role alongside....Bernardo.
Bernie is on a yellow in CLSF so maybe he'll start that one on the bench with Mahrez or Foden wide right on Wednesday.

The master losing the title to the apprentice is unthinkable imo and i reckon goes stronger than some think as the league is always the top priority! I would also like to NOT go to the last game of the season to have to win against Brentford!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.