Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not looked forward to this fixture for a few weeks.

A point would not be the disaster if it comes to it.

We need 8 points from 4 games. 2 wins and 2 draws would do it (unless Arsenal score at least 17 in their last 3)

As long as we don't lose this one we'll be OK.

Last edited:
Everton feel great after that result and all 5 goals on transition thing is city are one of the best teams ever to stop transitions!

Ortega
Rico Stones Laporte Gomez
Phillips
Mahrez Alvarez Foden Palmer
Haaland

Stones and Haaland off after the hour.

We have wiggle room to afford a slip up. It's all about Madrid next Wednesday.

Gomez, Phillips, Palmer have a point to prove. Laporte simply needs minutes (before he is off to Spain).

Pep kept all 11 on the pitch last night. 9 of the above have full tanks. If they can't get a result against Everton, its on them, not Pep.

Last edited:
Ortega
Rico Stones Laporte Gomez
Phillips
Mahrez Alvarez Foden Palmer
Haaland

Stones and Haaland off after the hour.

We have wiggle room to afford a slip up. It's all about Madrid next Wednesday.

Gomez, Phillips, Palmer have a point to prove.
We might aswell stay home and rest for Madrid and give everton the result

Going to be a few tired players after tonight. I’m sure Foden, Mahrez, Laporte and Alvarez will start, and most likely Lewis and Ake if fit. Will be interesting to see who else starts. I’m guessing Rodri, Dias, Akanji and Haaland.
2 days rest and one light training session, I don’t think that’s that bad

4 days rest. Strongest possible team. Make subs if we’re winning. Simple as that really.
Understand your thoughts but can we afford to risk injuries and fatigue to key players with RM so close after this one ? We will need to be top of our game to beat them. Not saying I have the answers . Prob one of Peps most difficult selections of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.