Everton and David Moyes (merged)

Re: David Moyes

scouse toffee said:
alextrueblue said:
Listen carefully, Joleon made no secret of the fact, he wanted to leave everton and join manchester City! We acted in a manner, which was suitable according to the FA or we would have been fined/punished for it. It was 'poor little everton' that went public.

well thats a lie cause he never told us he wanted to move till the last minute, then as soon as he did the deal was on

Nope everyone knew he wanted to move all along, he just didn't want to be forced to ask to move. Of course since Moyes dug his heels in he left him no choice. Rather sadly your club made the whole thing public, meaning Lescott got villified for having a bit of ambition. A bit hypocritical considering how Moyes treated Preston when you came calling for him.

pee dubya said:
scouse toffee said:
well thats a lie cause he never told us he wanted to move till the last minute, then as soon as he did the deal was on

Nope everyone knew he wanted to move all along, he just didn't want to be forced to ask to move. Of course since Moyes dug his heels in he left him no choice. Rather sadly your club made the whole thing public, meaning Lescott got villified for having a bit of ambition. A bit hypocritical considering how Moyes treated Preston when you came calling for him.

a bit of ambition see that right there is why you have become overnight cunts
we regulary supplied him with eufa football and was the only team to break the top four and knocking on the top fours door..if you don't grab the fourth spot you gave him no more than we did..considering our season we would even be ahead of you now but for all the problems

alextrueblue said:
ok, i'm wrong, you must be right. BWahahahahahahaha it was no secret lescott wanted away, you just can't except, that we are a much more attractive destination than goodison nowadays.

Seriously?

You guys must be delusional if you honestly believe that.

Leave a club that's qualified for europe 4 out the last 5 years for a club that hasnt seen europe in what? 30 years (I dont know).

There is one reason and one reason only that Lescott wanted away, money, pure and simple. What's he on? 90k pw. Pretty much double what we were paying him. I'd move for that and so would you.

The true test would have been if Chelsea or Man U were willing to match the terms you offered. Where do you think he would have gone then?

EFC123 said:
alextrueblue said:
ok, i'm wrong, you must be right. BWahahahahahahaha it was no secret lescott wanted away, you just can't except, that we are a much more attractive destination than goodison nowadays.

Seriously?

Leave a club that's qualified for europe 4 out the last 5 years for a club that hasnt seen europe in what? 30 years (I dont know).

There is one reason and one reason only that Lescott wanted away, money, pure and simple. What's he on? 90k pw. Pretty much double what we were paying him. I'd move for that and so would you.

The true test would have been if Chelsea or Man U were willing to match the terms you offered. Where do you think he would have gone then?

Man City without a doubt.

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EFC123 said:
alextrueblue said:

Yes, you clearly don't!

Skashion said:
EFC123 said:

Yes, you clearly don't!

Go on then put me right.

And while youre there answer the rest of my post (honestly).

EFC123 said:
alextrueblue said:

Seriously?

We were in Europe last season????

toffee, you have over achieved for in recent times, you were beaten in the qualifying rounds of the champs league, then caned 5-1 by bucharest when demoted to the uefa cup! You are skint, with a shit stadium, shit set up and shit prospects. You must also have a shit fans forum, as you lot seem to always be on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.