Everton and David Moyes (merged)

Re: David Moyes

Moyes was not happy about the way the deal was done. A bid had not been accepted, your manager was talking about the player like it was a done deal and generally Moyes was being treated with little or no respect.

He stood his ground.

What would want him to do, roll over like some week-willed, yes man. He fought his corner and stood up for himself and his club. And quite right too.

Give him as much shít as you want, he won't be ársed one jot.

scouse toffee said:
Moyes and his team made you look second rate at Goodison..

And we could say Lisbon made you look second rate when they beat you? So what, it was one game which Everton rightfully won. They out fought us and wanted it more. We didn't. Simple as that. Arsenal fucked you guys 6 - 1 - again, it was one game. Does not say exactly what your team is. You guys have a good team, Mikel Arteta is fucking class. Moyes has done an amazing job at Everton with the funds he has had. Fair play to him, deserves some credit for what he has done. (Credit which I think will ultimately put him in line the Man United post when Fergie has fucked off).

BlueMeanie1878 said:
Moyes was not happy about the way the deal was done. A bid had not been accepted, your manager was talking about the player like it was a done deal and generally Moyes was being treated with little or no respect.

He stood his ground.

What would want him to do, roll over like some week-willed, yes man. He fought his corner and stood up for himself and his club. And quite right too.

I wouldn't expect him to be bothered. When it comes to match day he is far to composed for that, another reason why he is a bloody good manager.

I thought Hughes was too open about the Lescott saga personally, but you got £24 million for him, wasn't that enough? Over the odds for a defender. (Albeit a good one!).

At that time he was right to stand his ground, but when he's received that amount of money was the cheap shot in the programme really necessary? I can't recall from the programmes I have our programme writers having a dig at someone else? All he's done is increased the rivalry between our two clubs.

I've watched City v Everton at COMS the past 3 years, and security is as big as it is for the derby if not bigger. There's always a group of Everton fans who bring a load of shit to the ground, speaks for them as a whole. I have a few Everton fans as mates who are as sound as they come - and even they haven't liked how Everton fans act at our place.

Anyway, its juiced up the rivalry between the two (Moyes comments). Should be an exciting game on Wed which i'm looking forward to playing a hopefully full strength Everton side.

hate him, and I mean hate him. He says he isn't close to Baconspout, but he's as bad as him thats for sure, horrible jock git, :@

scouse toffee said:
Yes you guys were the better side on the day, however last season we played you guys off the park at your place. Neither result has any bearing on tomorrow.

BlueMeanie1878 said:

He stood his ground.

It was Everton who made the deal public in the first place. Most of our transfer dealings so far have been done behind closed doors.

scouse toffee said:

Have to disagree your team made ours look second rate that night, Moyes on the other hand came over as being third rate.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
BillyShears said:
I hope he has a thoroughly uncomfortable evening...

Wonder if he'll shake Lescott's hand when he sees him...
I'm not sure why anyone would shake the hand of David Moyes, infact I think the whole team should simply turn around and take up postions when the handshake is conducted.

If moyes shook Lescott's hand I'm sure his hand would be firmly on his wallet ;)

BlueMeanie1878 said:

Respect is something to be earned, and the boggled eyed, moaning arsewipe deserves every bit of shit that comes his way.

I remember when Moyes flew into a rage over the Lescott affair.....
marsatth.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.