Everton Fans

i think its wrong to label them all this way, its clearly not true, ok this ones a dickhead as were a few of them yesterday but they are not all bad

kiam06 said:
Evertonian said:
Don' think Connor thinks much of you, Robert.

I would say though, that despite government statistics showing that Manchester to be the most crime ridden of English cities, that not ALL mancs rob their gran.

Some of you stick to simple car theft.

Why do you think Manchester has high crime stats, because all the fucking scousers come here robbing!!!

They're not going to rob from their own lah.

LOL. And people say mancs (and those from stockport) have no sense of humour!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
Evertonian said:

I would say though, that despite government statistics showing that Manchester to be the most crime ridden of English cities, that not ALL mancs rob their gran.

CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN, ......... CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN

hahaha you're copying that harry enfield show!

from 20 years ago!

Evertonian said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
Evertonian said:

CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN, ......... CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN

hahaha you're copying that harry enfield show!

from 20 years ago!

no, it's just that your gettin a little bit more excited than your whole stadium did yesterday and that wasn't much to go by.

Evertonian, scousers and a sense of humour just don't go together mate.

I have to tip toe around the scousers I work with, they are offended at the smallest thing. If you ask for sugar in your tea they are offended, I can't read my fucking newspaper cos they're offended, can't mention Harry Enfield cos they're offended, can't wear my shell suit anymore cos they are offended, can't grow a tash anymore cos they're offended, mention Cilla Black and they're offended..... catch my drift.

Sense of humour my arse.

Your all fucking jealous of Manchester because we have developed into one of Europes major cities and your town centre looks like Stretford fucking Arndale!!!

Please don't tar us all with the same brush. All teams have their share of fools. It's just a shame that these fools are the ones who tend to get themselves noticed.

Everton_Blue said:
Please don't tar us all with the same brush. All teams have their share of fools. It's just a shame that these fools are the ones who tend to get themselves noticed.

Exactly

Don't know about clueless and deluded, but they are not very good at getting behind their Team, was at Goddison yesterday and they sat there in silence for most of the game, unlike the Manc Blue Army who almost sang the roof off their sorry excuse for a stadium

beano46 said:
Don't know about clueless and deluded, but they are not very good at getting behind their Team, was at Goddison yesterday and they sat there in silence for most of the game, unlike the Manc Blue Army who almost sang the roof off their sorry excuse for a stadium

I thought the stand was gonna collapse!!!, when we was singing the blues and stamping i could feel it shaking under my feet!!!!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
beano46 said:

I thought the stand was gonna collapse!!!, when we was singing the blues and stamping i could feel it shaking under my feet!!!!

Don't go there they will be offended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.