Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The playacting was dreadful and the ref fell for it. Tarkowski is not a nice fella, but have to say, the young centre half with him was excellent. although Haaland did him for the 2nd goal. I thought in the 15 minutes that Jack had, he demonstrated why I think he will be chosen ahead of Doku in the big games,

I was quite perplexed by the line up at kick off and have to say that view didn't really change as the formation took shape throughout a dogged and tight first half.

But credit to Pep and city to stay patient and make changes and wrestle the win. Such are standards these days that we have to remember this was a safe win, with minutes for key players and a hallowed clean sheet. All in all a good day.

Jury is still out on teams that have no chance playing football against us, but it's Dyche and I have little sympathy for him.

The playacting was dreadful and the ref fell for it. Tarkowski is not a nice fella, but have to say, the young centre half with him was excellent. although Haaland did him for the 2nd goal. I thought in the 15 minutes that Jack had, he demonstrated why I think he will be chosen ahead of Doku in the big games,
Horses for courses….with Jack/Doku

When everyone is available there is a possibility that neither will start.

If blue cards were issued for feigning Injuries, Everton would have been down to 10 men and less throughout the game.

All said and done Everton and there fans and manager and all the shit they are pretty dumb aren’t they ? Ffs fans paid £60 a go for that bullshit and it was just the same as the Red Scouse excuse it’s someone’s else’s fault !!! Just fuck off you embarrassing scouse cunts !
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.