Everton (H) Post Match Thread

I just 're watched the match, it was noticeable how many decisions were made after play had continued for several seconds.
Could the officials be getting info from off the field during matches.?

Or does the brain , arm ,whistle ,combination now take 5 -10seconds. Or is it a precursor to VAR, when play will be continued for longer?

I just 're watched the match, it was noticeable how many decisions were made after play had continued for several seconds.
Could the officials be getting info from off the field during matches.?

Or does the brain , arm ,whistle ,combination now take 5 -10seconds. Or is it a precursor to VAR, when play will be continued for longer?
The one that really annoyed me was when Richarlison pretended to have a head injury after a City corner when we were still attacking. The ref never signalled for a foul, stopped play, Richarlison jumped up straight away and the ref restarted play with a free kick to Everton where he'd gone down. Firstly he should have been made to leave the field for medical assessment once it had been stopped on the grounds he may have had a head injury, secondly the ball should have been returned to us.

I've rarely felt colder at a game up in Colin Bell 3, despite having several layers on, and that biting wind did make it a touch difficult on the way back to the motor

With regard to the team's performance, quite a few of those blokes wearing short sleeved shirts and shorts misplaced a couple of passes - there's really no excuse for it is there?
Buy a pair of Seal Skin socks, quite expensive at around £20 a pair but they keep your feet dry and warm, for those of you that have issues with animal rights there’s faux ones that are nearly as good.

Anyone know how Eric is? At the end of the game I saw quite a few players gathered around someone in the box but didn't hang about because I was freezing my nuts off. Apparently it was Eric.

Buy a pair of Seal Skin socks, quite expensive at around £20 a pair but they keep your feet dry and warm, for those of you that have issues with animal rights there’s faux ones that are nearly as good.

Want some, frozen on the course this morning, can you recommend an outlet.
Don't do online.

Good win against a very dangerous opponent. Jesus has had a woeful time in front of goal recently, but well done today. Two well taken goals and unlucky not to have a hat trick. Leroy 2 assists, surprisingly subbed again. Glad to see KDB back and glad Sergio wasn’t required.

Leroy didn’t look happy when he was subbed. I couldn’t understand why it was him again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.