Everton (H) | Post-Match Thread

Did anybody have their ID checked? We were told photo ID was required but mine wasn't checked.
Also there was no requirement to scan the Covid QR code.
Still bollox to that; we had five great goals to savour.

Thought Sterling was excellent today, his pace was unstoppable, his runs open up gaps in opponents defence for KDB and co to exploit, I would seriously consider sticking with that starting line up next Saturday. As they say, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Wow what a day, very emotional but very very happy day

That team blitzed a good Everton side actually watching Phil after 12 months what a fucking player he is & Fernandinio just imence today mom imo he was class

If this team on the night gets it right with players like Aguero to come on then we will score 3-4 against those fuckers next week

Mahrez & Kev just look a partnership made in heaven

Watching Dias in the flesh today wan an honour the guy is a beast & when you actually see him live he always dictates & talks everyone he is a Bourne leader imo

Eddy nice to see him make a save & important 1 as well Evertons best period in what became a fucking good hiding

Wet & cold but well worth it the amount of what people don't see behind the scenes to get the presentation done hat's off to all concerned it was a great show

Now for the legend Mr Sergio Aguero, the man himself was as cool as a cucumber warming up & took it in his stride & wow what a fucking 20 minutes he had

The guy has been not 1 of the best he's been the best nothing like him we will see in my lifetime but thank you so much Sergio It was a dream to watch dream to win & dream to be a blue

Now for for a fucking good few beers

Father Ruben in the dressing room after the game “one more to go”
Lovely.
Just met Father Rubens erm father , mum and sister .
He was a superstar . I think I’ve got somewhere to stay next week , although they live in Lisbon .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.