Everton (H) | Post-Match Thread

It felt unbelievable to be back today. I was in 116 instead of my usual 316 as I wanted to be close to the pitch for the celebrations after the trophy lift. It was a great atmosphere but I couldn't do every game stood up at my age.
I came down from tier 2 to block 115 to be with my son. I also can not do games stood up, but despite that it was very enjoyable.

Last edited:
Thought Sterling was excellent today, his pace was unstoppable, his runs open up gaps in opponents defence for KDB and co to exploit, I would seriously consider sticking with that starting line up next Saturday. As they say, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Agreed he was good, Agreed his pace caused problems… would you agree 5 out of 6 of his attacks fizzled out without a meaningful pass being made ?

There’s a seat on the bench with his name on it next Saturday

Thought Sterling was excellent today, his pace was unstoppable, his runs open up gaps in opponents defence for KDB and co to exploit, I would seriously consider sticking with that starting line up next Saturday. As they say, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
You’re not his new agent perchance?

Agreed he was good, Agreed his pace caused problems… would you agree 5 out of 6 of his attacks fizzled out without a meaningful pass being made ?

There’s a seat on the bench with his name on it next Saturday
Would love to see him running at Azpilecueta after 60 mins of chasing Foden. Don't want to jinx it but can almost sense a pen coming our way!

The Boys in Blue never gave in, they fought to the end. Thank you City players, thank you all the coaching staff, thank you to every single person who works there especially tonight setting up for the presentations and thank you to all the fans especially the Blue Mooners. (John Boy did well didn’t he?)
I’ve just got in from the match, took so many photos of the presentation that my phone died! (It had 95% when I arrived at the stadium!) I’m on my iPad now while my poor phone gets fed! :-)

I am freezing cold, soaking wet, cried a bucket of tears because of when Sergio came on, when he scored the first goal, even more when he scored the second, when the players paraded the trophy and the top hat was put on when they said goodbye to Sergio. But I would not have missed it for all the tea in China as the saying goes!

Thank you everyone. The entry to the stadium was very easy, they checked my identity and my ticket, print at home, so at the first check I had to go in a different queue but it was an empty queue so actually no real queuing at all for me.
I am still excited and need to get warm and dry so off for a cuppa! Thank you everyone for your support this season I’ve had fun. :-)

Still the big one to come and I hope the fans who go over there make as much noise as we did today.

What a fantastic way to end the season.

Five wonderful goals, a clean sheet, a penalty save and a farewell brace from the club's greatest goal scorer.

There were some great individual performances, most notably Kevin, Dinho and Kyle, but the star of the show has to be Sergio on his last game as a City player at Etihad. Both his goals were brilliantly taken, but the header for his second was more reminiscent of Edin Džeko than Kun Agüero.

I loved the celebrations during the presentation; it was a lovely gesture to have Jonathan Bell bring the Premier League trophy out and Pep's tears, when talking about Sergio said a great deal about both men.

It was great to see both Buzzer and Franny in the stadium.

I just can't express how much I love this club.

I'm still a box of broken biscuits even after a couple of hours after seeing pep like that...
Pull yourself together man.....

AromaticCookedBeetle-size_restricted.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.