Everton (H) | Post-Match Thread

3836.jpg

The video tribute to Kun at the end from the former players. Does anyone know if it is available anywhere?

Surreal day.

Being in the stadium is just something you can't replicate, there was a moment before kick off when the entire stadium sang along to Don't Look Back In Anger.

A song that has become synonymous with overcoming anguish and hardship. We've all struggled through this pandemic.

Sheer goosebumps being there as that song was sang. I don't think you can underestimate the effect the last year has had on people.

After the past 14 odd months, it felt like we'd never been away.

Gutted for those that couldn't make it today, but I think this week's set of games and attendances is providing real hope for some normalcy.

Really special day that. Took my old man who I have seen a handful of times this last year with him being so careful with the Covid situation. I had tears in my eyes most of the game as he is showing his age more and more. Will treasure today for ever.
Well said mate

Did anybody have their ID checked? We were told photo ID was required but mine wasn't checked.
Also there was no requirement to scan the Covid QR code.
Still bollox to that; we had five great goals to savour.
No not checked they were more bothered about the health questionnaire

Basically the most perfect way the day could of gone.

Happy for all the fans that were able to go today, it's been a hard year for everyone. I hope this helped a lot of people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.