Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Best not to dwell on things we can't change blues. A draw is better than a loss. History shows us City are experts in chasing down 1st place. We never give in. Not half way through yet. Up the blues and a Happy New Year to City fans all over the world.
The best thing for me is that we’re now underdogs and I like that… Time to throw the shackles off and put a run together..

You just can't draw games like this at home. Unforgivable. I'd love to see us claw it back but I'm not holding my breath. Champs league or the season is an abject failure. If you bring in Haaland and win nothing - piss poor.
get over it, you can lose games like that, and it is totally forgivable , youve given up on the league,fa cup and league cup , that's unforgivable considering the bollocks we show year in year out , you sound like a spoilt 10 year old , shit happens.

Don’t blame Everton doing what hey did they desperate for points it’s up to the referee to control the game better plus from minute one we were riled up by Everton there tactics and it worked! Saying that we still should of won there goal was a wonder goal after a slack pass by Rodri! Be interesting now if Everton keep this tactics up and they should if they want to move up the table and they reminded me of the old Everton under Moyse! A pain in the arse!
Exactly - how many times did Moyse's Everton take points off us? Plenty.
We've had our blip. Let's hope it's over - big struggles in the last 3 home games where we've lost ground. If we'd got the expected results - 3 wins - we'd only be 2 points behind. I still fancy us against Arsenal as we won't be up against a defensive wall.
Happy new year everyone.

Arsenal are now over the hill and far away, barring a complete collapse they are unstoppable even if we win both our games against them which on present performance is not very likely.
So, you must reckon that Arsenal are going to win every game; interesting.
We aren't even half way through the season, and as you yourself say, they have to play us twice.

You just can't draw games like this at home. Unforgivable. I'd love to see us claw it back but I'm not holding my breath. Champs league or the season is an abject failure. If you bring in Haaland and win nothing - piss poor.

Nah.

This season was always going to be farcical with a WC slapped in the middle,so it isnt one i'm taking too seriously or to heart.

Got to say though.....Pep is making it that bit more bizarre.

As a Blue with many years under his belt,its clear as day in the first few mins of a game when it isnt going to go our way and when changes are required......yet the boss let the game drift again and only decided using his bench was a good idea when time was against us.

Strange.

Lots of seldom seen posters offering their opinions on the game, and our title chances. Which is fine. They're perfectly entitled to do so. It is a forum, after all. My question would be, why weren't they offering opinions in the Centurions' season? Or the fourmidables campaign? Maybe, shock horror, they get more pleasure in complaining, rather than complimenting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.