Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Only one person to blame for that shit show.
He does it time and time again.
Even moaned that we should be allowed 5 subs per match.
Then either doesn't use any or waits until the last few minutes.
Over thinks champions league matches.
Then says he will learn...but never does.

If you need his name, then you don't know football...
Sounds like there’s only one person who doesn’t know football

We’ve come back from larger deficits with less than 10 games left. This league is far from over
True but we're making an arse of it in our last two home games. I think Arsenal take it this year (been saying it for months), from what ive seen they are hungrier (both players and fans)

Why not drop the front three, for a front two of Haaland and Alvarez. Alvarez to press with his insane work rate, Haaland to concentrate on just finishing
One pressing on his own isn't going to do much. Would also mean benching KDB, which I can't see happening.

Got a bottle of champagne cooling in the fridge. No word of a lie, it was part of a hamper that was given to me by my local town council for being old! All over 65s got one.
I'll drink it at midnight, with family, but Brighton… please give me a good reason for drinking it.
I mean, it is New Year's Eve, so whatever the result of the Brighton match will be...here's to 2023!

What is wrong with Walker and Cancelo? City is at their best when they have overlapping wide runs that draw out defenses. Jamming up the center of the pitch with Lewis and Ake while isolating Grealish and Mahrez who are already overmatched isn't and hasn't been working. Relying on highlight reel passes from KDB to Haaland isn't going to provide the consistency that having a man advantage on the flanks does. Walker and Cancelo both make runs that draw defenders away from the ball which allows more time and space to create in or around the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.