Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Brighton-Arsenal 1-1 FT. Here's hoping...

Got a bottle of champagne cooling in the fridge. No word of a lie, it was part of a hamper that was given to me by my local town council for being old! All over 65s got one.
I'll drink it at midnight, with family, but Brighton… please give me a good reason for drinking it.

Why not drop the front three, for a front two of Haaland and Alvarez. Alvarez to press with his insane work rate, Haaland to concentrate on just finishing

This. Why?
Because Walker has been injured all season long because Cancelo has been poor all season? Because Gomez is shit at defending? Because our CB are made out of glass, and they get injured consta tly so we can never play a constant pair? There are so many reasons why we are slowing the tempo and going inside, that I don't even get how people cannot see it

Shite performance overall but the useless ref and Everton's pathetic time-wasting will give some comfort to the happy clappies. Pep should have made the subs as soon as Everton scored.

Sorry to be a happy clapper (NOT). I can see when they are not being the very best team in the land but it doesn’t stop me saying that they tried. They didn’t sit down in the middle of the pitch and stop playing did they? They had a bad day, it happens. I’m as gutted as everyone else but it doesn’t mean I have to be a crying clapper!!! :-)
Respect to you Eccles live your posts. Just that these days are pretty frequent now

Our last 2 matches have seen a win against Liverpool and a win away at Leeds.

The doomsday stuff is a little tiresome. I think the team is a little thin in places and we lack pace further up the field. But I think people just want to panic any time we don't win a game 4-0
LEAGUE game at home I said?! Bloody hell some of our fans.

Feels like the whole World and maybe one,or two, too close to home for comfort want to see Mr Nice Guy Arteta win a League Title.

Matters not if we do self sabotage our own Title challenge, i see the Arse making only top 4 come what May.

I wouldn't discount the Rags/Liverpool/Newcastle or any other side in the top 7.We have been around long enough to know 7,8,point leads mean fuck all on January 1st.

We might not win the League this Season. I personally dont think Arsenal will either.

Might be a huge surprise to everyone this year.

An utterly shameful display of refereeing, but if you can't score more than one at home against Everton, and they score with theor only real chance, you're going to struggle.

Phil MOTM.
Tbf they have probably one of the best CB pairings and the best shot stopper in the prem so not sure we were ever going to score a hatful today. Result was a fair scoreline. We were poor by our standards again. We desperately need a couple of decent wingers. Grealish for all his skill and being nice bloke slows us down and I’m afraid we’re seeing the best of him right now.

Alverez to start on the right,Foden on the left and put silva in the middle.I would also put Walker back in even though Lewis has played well.Kdb poor today but others have to step up,Silva also not good and Stones should have scored to give us a two goal lead but this puts us under pressure on Thursday.Pep please play our best team

Some awful performances in attack today

How the fuck do we always seems to concede the only shot we face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.