Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Why not drop the front three, for a front two of Haaland and Alvarez. Alvarez to press with his insane work rate, Haaland to concentrate on just finishing
I think we may see this at some stage. It’s be amusing to see pep reinvent the four four fucking two tbf

Our biggest issue at the moment is form. Not many players in it

We were so poor today nothing really else to say about it, We are way off what we should be and truth being told we've been like this allt this season.
The last 11 minutes I actually thought we were going to get the winner, No other time in the game did we look likely to score we didn't push enough for the second goal and ended up get sucker punched by absolutely shambolic defending.
What a huge couple of games we have coming up in the next weeks, We'll know in a few weeks were we stand regarding a title race.
Foden is a must in the next few weeks we are a much better team when he is playing, Unfortunately Pep left it too long to make changes today.
So many top teams have been off it this season. Is a strange year with strange pre seasons and mid season World Cup. If we can stay within 8 points with 8 to go I recon we’ll win it. Our run in is very favourable. Got a horrible feeling a shit United or dipper team is going to get involved though at this rate

Tbf they have probably one of the best CB pairings and the best shot stopper in the prem so not sure we were ever going to score a hatful today. Result was a fair scoreline. We were poor by our standards again. We desperately need a couple of decent wingers. Grealish for all his skill and being nice bloke slows us down and I’m afraid we’re seeing the best of him right now.
We don't currently have (or aren't using) overlapping FBs, so that is always going to make life tough for inverted wingers like Grealish and Mahrez.

Shite. Most worrying is I can't pinpoint the problem because there are multiple small problems across this pitch. Not enough goals across the team, midfield isn't controlling games, we are getting dragged into games of lumping it in the box, defence has a soft underbelly, relying on Kev to be creative.

We desperately need some genuine pace up front (especially in home games ) don’t care what anyone says we have missed Sterling in are last two home games .
I agree and didn’t rate Sterling. He was an awful finisher but his pace created panic in the defense and we moved the ball quicker. We could do with someone like Almiron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.