Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

The only positive I have is that our annual winning streak either begins in December or takes form in January.

Even against Leeds we looked very vulnerable to the odd attack. Could easily have drawn that.

Of course you do

For the same reason you were talking shite in the matchday thread about us not creating chances any more (when we have created the most this season, with 20 more than the second ranked team in Chelsea).

You make statements that are factually wrong.
Well then we are shit at taking them them? Was haaland not the answer to this problem? And I don't Google shit Sebastian, I bet you have charts on your wall and no mates

For the same reason you were talking shite in the matchday thread about us not creating chances any more (when we have created the most this season, with 20 more than the second ranked team in Chelsea).

You make statements that are factually wrong.
@Mariosfireworks I never come up with facts to back up my statement, eh?

Probably not as much as they ‘despise’ you! What a strange word to use about fellow fans.
I have constantly been attacked and called far worse by the happy clapper crowd so bring it on. We have far too many complacent fans who won’t criticise and if they hear criticism can’t take it. I support the team 100% and always will. I will also call out what I’m watching and speak the truth about how I feel. It was not just “one of those days” we have had a lot of poor performances this season and without Haalands goals we would be in big trouble and already fighting for the top 4. Arsenal deserve to be at the top. Been better than us and look like they want it far more. We seriously need to improve as we ain’t winning champions league either if we continue to play like this every other game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.