Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Poor, one of the worst games ive seen at the Etihad as a spectacle, officiating was atrocious. I dont think we played bad however the tempo was too slow similar to the Aston Villa & Newcastle game, we score and then relax

Is Kevin immune to substitution? Spare me the 'one moment of class' nonsense, L'pool Brentford now Everton he's put in more 3/10s this season then anybody else. It wasnt his day, Phil should have replaced him. Mahrez apart from the assist was useless.

Arsenal can still be caught, they dont have the pedigree to go from 7th last season to champions, we just need to get some consistent in our play and starting line-ups also we need to watch our backs Liverpool are 8 points behind us and we have a tough January period incoming.

Well then we are shit at taking them them? Was haaland not the answer to this problem? And I don't Google shit Sebastian, I bet you have charts on your wall and no mates
Ahh, yes, you’ve now gone from “you never produce facts to support your statements” to “you’re a sad, lonely person for producing facts to show me up as not knowing what I am talking about”.

You’re really covering yourself in glory tonight.

Terrible game for so many reasons. The endless time wasting, feigning injury, chopping down our players, a 6 minute stoppage to fix the stupid technology, a ref that allowed them to get away with all of the above, Kev having a shocker, and Pep not reacting quicker.

Just a horrible spectacle.
Seems to break down a lot in our games

Play both .

Still got one man contributing nothing in the vast majority of play
It’s exactly the same as Ronaldo last year, he scored shit loads but they suffered as a whole, nobody argued that though cos it was Ronaldo and United
He’s a killer in front of goal and amazing goal scorer but for me Peps best teams have 11 all involved at all times

Preferred us to watch and thought we dominated the game more without him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.