Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

From Sane Sterling terrifying everyone to this. Not a knock on Grealish but for £100m we could have got pacy wingers. Mahrez Grealish is not going to take us anywhere and adding another £120m midfielder won't solve the problems even next season. Some fundamental changes are on horizon

I know it's not today game, but I have highlighted many times this season with the officials being so poor and letting teams just kick us off the park without protection ? today, Everton did it today and the city players have had enough and lost our cool,

just watch Willy Gnonto from the other side of the pitch​

Ahh, yes, you’ve now gone from “you never produce facts to support your statements” to “you’re a sad, lonely person for producing facts to show me up as not knowing what I am talking about”.

You’re really covering yourself in glory tonight.
Oh and before you point to seasons where we did go on a run this is not them seasons, use thus seasons facts to say I was talking shite, just so we are clear

Make no mistake. Since Pep arrived this is the weakest squad we've had at the club. Haaland, Kev and Bernardo are fantastic, but the rest is a mess. We've got two actual fullbacks, our wide options can't stretch the pitch and we have zero legs in the middle.

It's total arrogance to end up with such a small squad in such a competitive league.

Unless Grealish has a really strong second half of the season I don’t see how he can stay beyond the summer. Cause he’s been here for 18 months now and he’s offers fuck all
The problem will be offloading him, doubt many clubs if any at all will pay him £300k a week and we’ll also get shafted on the fee.

A loan move with us stumping up a large chunk of wages looks most likely which has to happen if as you say he continues to be shite for the rest of this season.

Everton today were anti football, but that's there perogative, they did what they did and it worked, we can't expect teams to roll over and let us tickle their tummies.
The ref was wank, he let them get away with it.
But for me, today was on Pep, he's a genius but he has some fuck ups in him, and today was one of them.
Why when we've only got 3 fit centre halves we're playing them all, one more injury and down to 2.
I highly rate Rico, but today was a day for Kyle, Mahrez is a gifted player, but he's a shit house in the tackle, this wasn't a game for him, Jack had a shocker again and Kev was dog shit, Pep was a huge advocate of the introduction of 5 subs, so why doesn't he fuckin use them.
Were slow in the build up, we have no pace in the team, the tittle isn't gone yet but with these performances and dropped points it's certainly sljpping away.
I'd like Pep to go 442 playing both Haaland and Alvarez down the middle, start giving opposing centre halves a problem.
We've a difficult period of games coming up and if we're not careful we'll be looking over our shoulders instead of looking forward.

So many top teams have been off it this season. Is a strange year with strange pre seasons and mid season World Cup. If we can stay within 8 points with 8 to go I recon we’ll win it. Our run in is very favourable. Got a horrible feeling a shit United or dipper team is going to get involved though at this rate

Nah. No amount of wins or goals will give us extra points, or affect Arsenal's results. This Arsenal team hasn't dropped 8 points in their first 14 games. What makes you think they will suddenly drop 8 points in 8 games?

From Sane Sterling terrifying everyone to this. Not a knock on Grealish but for £100m we could have got pacy wingers. Mahrez Grealish is not going to take us anywhere and adding another £120m midfielder won't solve the problems even next season. Some fundamental changes are on horizon
Maybe try one of the pacy EDS boys?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.