Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Make no mistake. Since Pep arrived this is the weakest squad we've had at the club. Haaland, Kev and Bernardo are fantastic, but the rest is a mess. We've got two actual fullbacks, our wide options can't stretch the pitch and we have zero legs in the middle.

It's total arrogance to end up with such a small squad in such a competitive league.
Puts that 100 Million we spunked on Grealish in to perspective.

We didn't need him when we signed him.

He isn't what we need right now despite a rare decent 45 minutes the other night.

We could have solved a few problems with that money.

Many Blues said it at the time.

Make no mistake. Since Pep arrived this is the weakest squad we've had at the club. Haaland, Kev and Bernardo are fantastic, but the rest is a mess. We've got two actual fullbacks, our wide options can't stretch the pitch and we have zero legs in the middle.

It's total arrogance to end up with such a small squad in such a competitive league.
Bernardo hasn't pulled many trees up so far this season mate

I'd say the first squad he inherited was the weakest. This midfield definitely needs some pace and power in there though.

Simply isn't good enough, especially at home. Reffing was diabolical but we were dog shit again. Everything we do is so laboured it's painful. Dont get me started on pep and his subs

If KDB is rubbish then we're rubbish. Simple as that.

He needs to lose weight, looks unfit.

Grealish not the signing we all hoped and Mahrez is always hit and miss. Bernardo anonymous.

Why Pep refuses to make subs until too late will remain a mystery.

Only plus was Haalands attitude and Lewis having good moments.

So far it's looking Arsenals year.

You never produced a fact from my first question about why I was talking shite about we don't look capable of going on a run? I don't need to cover myself in glory with a smart arse like you mate
You’re now setting the standard for how many “facts” I need to produce to adequately counter your talking shite?

YCMIU

Been here since 2007, but you will never win against the ‘happy clappers’. Pep needs a strong assistant manager which we have not had this season. Big drop off since Lilo and Arteta. Always the players fault but never the manager. Nobody can doubt what Pep has achieved, but stripping the side of pace has been our undoing.
Totally agree. We badly lack pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.