Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

You call me thick then come out with this guff.

We're done in the league but not even halfway through yet?

And after January we will be fighting for top 4?

I've read some of your previous posts, you are an absolute clown.

No i take that back as clowns make me laugh, you're a bit of a nobhead.
He is a ****. Ignore him.

I can’t help reminiscing about our Centurions squad. Simply a superb team and the current squad even with the Viking seems to lack the panache of the Centurions team.
Mind you the shitehouse refs of today are appallingly bad in comparison to bygone years.

we have overcome points deficits like this before. I strongly believe that in the New Year we are good enough to go on a run and we can still win the league. If we lose to Arsenal then they will have won it - we won't be gifting it to any one.

Am also sure Pep with Haaland in his golf bag will be going balls deep for the CL this year too.

It isn’t happy clapping. Some on here seem to have not witnessed our league triumphs, and how we’ve had to fight to get them.

Some on here seem to think we’ve never won a title, and that we’re throwing this one away not even at the half way stage.

It isn’t happy clapping. It’s knowing what we are capable of and what we’ve done to secure past titles. It’s also not being a total wet lettuce of a fanny when all isn’t going our way, or the players dare show their human side and have an off day.
It does seem many have developed rather short memories and quick tempers as of late.

They also seem to be blind to what seems to me to be fairly obvious tactics from league officials to make this campaign as frustrating for us as possible.

I don’t think we played well today, to be clear, but some of the “the league is lost” and “we’re a shadow of ourselves” comments are rather ridiculous given all evidence to this point.

That said, it’s not like very similar proclamations weren’t made in other seasons. I think there is just a shifting element among supporters that are pessimists and that’s ok. City perhaps has more than others because of our history and it’ll take a long time for that to change.

No need to panic, yes, Arsenal are better than us at the moment but Pep will sort it out, thats why he is paid the big bucks.
Far too reliant on an ageing KDB, we are too slow & methodical, really need the energy & pace of players like Foden & Alvarez

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.