Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Ref was poor but not to blame. We are done in the league this year. After January we will be fighting for top 4.
You call me thick then come out with this guff.

We're done in the league but not even halfway through yet?

And after January we will be fighting for top 4?

I've read some of your previous posts, you are an absolute clown.

No i take that back as clowns make me laugh, you're a bit of a nobhead.

The best teams/squads have always had players in there that are somewhat weaker than the others. At City we have seen the likes of Delph, Zin etc do a job. The difference was those guys were more often than not surrounded by absolute class. The best sides can carry one or two. What they can’t do is carry half a dozen.

Pep is overseeing a massive downgrade in the overall quality of our side and I don’t know why. We literally have a brand new defence and it’s got significantly worse. It doesn’t matter that Ake and Akanji are doing ok. They are not as good as those they are replacing. We have players sat on the bench, who have consistently delivered more than those he is giving game time to.

It’s not rocket science that replacing world-class players with ok players means the side gets worse.
I don't believe that we have done that at all. The side that won the league last season wasn't any stronger than this overall. You can talk about Ake and Akanji but the players they are replacing are injured (assuming you meant Dias and Laporte).

We just haven't yet found the right formation/tactics to get the best out of Haaland, whilst not losing out in other areas IMO. It will come (hopefully!).

I thought Pep's comments before the game about leaving before the end of his contract were strange. Why give our critics any encouragement? That together with the performance today and his apparent apathy/ unwillingness to change things from the bench has me more than a little concerned.
He’s from Barcelona you know
75D5AECC-4052-4EA6-92FF-6CBD3C1C456E.jpeg

The fact is despite a piss poor performance, without that Rodri pass we would have won.

Got to cut out the silly errors.
Be nice if we went out and bought some cover for Rodri to give him a rest now and then.

Oh wait a minute we did.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.