Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Ahh name calling and looking through older posts…. Classic happy clapper behaviour. We were shit deal with it instead of calling out fans being honest.
Q7ozWVYCR0nyW2rvPW.gif

Ah you are going to be one of my favourite posters i can see it.

I'm not a happy clapper you geek, i'm an old **** who has watched us for over 40 years and now finds gobby little twerps like you thinking they know everything about nothing droning on and on about shit.

I've seen us come back from worse positions than this before.

Have you?

Terrible performance. Pep should have shook up the team and definitely should have made subs earlier

Even so we should have still won easily. One fucking shot they had in the whole game

Brentford now this shitshow.. not good enough
Yup.. bobbins all round, on and off the pitch.

No more of that for the rest of the season please, Pep.

The players on the pitch didn't change their tempo and decision making to get on top of the game in the second half. It was up to Pep then to make the changes necessary at least 15 minutes before he actually did.

Not good enough indeed.

A great chance to win three consecutive titles for the first time could possibly be jeopardised by hesitancy from the players and Pep.

There's plenty of time to correct this but it had better be sorted.. and soon.

Said this so many times… happy clappers will be calling you name soon. Ohh and 2-0 to Arsenal now. 7 points behind. League looking unlikely as Arsenal don’t look like dropping that many and we can’t play against packed defences at home.
Now, now, "grow a pair", "man up" etc.
Get on the next game thread and shout how we'll "dick em" 3 or 4 nil with a Haaland hatrick "incoming".

Dias and Laporte injuries are a recent issue. Pep was fucking around at CB long before the World Cup. We might have no choice but to play Ake and Akanji now, but this wasn’t always the case. No other top team in world football rotates CBs the way we do and I am yet to see any benefit from it. Dias, Laporte and Stones have all regressed and Ake and Akanji are just meh. We apparently have all these top-class CBs yet look a million times worse at the back than we have for 5 years.
I think Ake is very good and has certainly been in better form than Dias and Laporte this season to date. However, I too would prefer a settled defence, I just can't see it though when we have 5 decent CBs. All are going to want game time. I think we need to move one of them on and strengthen at FB, which is where we are weakest defensively.

It's call being a Flapper. I really despise the wet fanny wipes we have.
The truth probably lies somewhere in between. As of now, Arsenal look much better than us, that's not being a flapper; it's the truth. Pep needs to sort it, and that starts by finding a best 11 and sticking to it. Phil, Cancelo and Bernie belong in our best 11, I'm convinced of that. It's a fucking joke that they're constantly in and out of the team.

If I had to stake a million pound on it, from here, I'd bet on Arsenal winning the league. And that stems partly from Pep's indecision when it comes to the starting eleven.

How many years have you said that? Bet we are good enough come the end of the season. Some fans never learn despite year after year of seeing us hunt teams down Arsenal will be no exception.
We win leagues when we are in it late on. The seasons we haven't under mancini pellers and pep are when we have gradually got further and further away from top early on. If we don't have a good January and the lead extends beyond 10 we are in trouble.

Large gaps are hard to get back and players lose a bit of desire.

We are still in the league but we are close to making it too difficult.

Anyone who isnt concerned especially with the standard of play and the teams we have dropped points to are delusional.

Similar to United with ronaldo last season, can’t help but think the number 9 is a thing of the past and teams with fast technical players are the way forward.

Haaland is obviously brilliant but we are much easier to defend against imo.
Play with Foden Haaland and Alvarez, not with two stiffs out wide

Poor game, poor referee letting Everton get away with all that cheating. Poor performance by City and Pep. Made subs way too late to change anything, leaving the ineffective Grealish and Mahrez on the pitch. Grealish is an average PL player who has taken this team backwards. He wouldn't be getting the game time if the club hadn't splashed £100m on him. Foden must be seething sitting on the bench watching him getting starts. KDB had an average game aswel sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.