Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

We have a fair few hard matches coming up. If there is one team that you would bet on to get results and nearly maximum points it's us. If you fannies want to cry carry on. I know this team will have it in them to be still be in the mix come February
I agree.

Also.....

We will still be moaning about dropping points to Btentford/Everton on the match thread after twatting Chelsea The Rags :-)

Personally I think that Lillo departing at the end of last season was a major blow, even if it’s taken a while to realise it.

A stronger assistant manager might have pushed back against the constant change, and also made a difference when we need to make subs before the 85th minute. As talented as Guardiola is, and with talented people in general, sometimes you need someone to rein them in and challenge their views, and we seem to be lacking that this season.
I agree with this and we were talking about this last night.
Lillo and Arteta seemed to be a strong voice and could influence Pep’s thinking, but Borrell doesn’t seem to have the same influence.

Foden was the best player on the pitch when he came on but why only give him 15 mins??
We’ve heard Pep advocate for five subs and mention schedules and that players play too many games, yet he doesn’t use the full subs available and some of his changes are just too late.

We need to get back to basics play a proper back four, bring back Walker and Cancelo and also start Foden and Alvarez ahead of Grealish and Mahrez.

There are plenty of games to go but we can’t give too many more points away especially as we have a tough run of games coming up.

Come on CITY, sort it out!

Fuck the fuck off you bunch of spineless, toothless twats. Absolute shite for the entire match. And take Pep, the referee, his assistant and his fucking headset with you when you fuck off.

Hope they all have to spend the evening watching repeats of Mrs Brown's Boys.

I think Ake is a very good player
He’s so good that in a decade of playing in the Prem, he has only held down a regular place at relegation fodder. He should be a bit-part player here. He isn’t and the goals we are conceding and the subsequent results are showing exactly that. Not all his fault but collectively the quality of our defence has gone from best in the Prem to bang average. He is part of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.